Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 129votes)

Yesterday wo Utatte

Alt Names: alt イエスタデイをうたってalt Bana Dünü Söylealt Sing "Yesterday" for Mealt Sing Yesterday for Mealt Sing Yesterday!alt Yesterday o Utattealt 昨日之歌
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After college, Rikuo Uozumi, a boy without much ambition in life, takes on a job at a convenience store. The days pass by uneventfully for Rikuo until he meets his former love interest and classmate, but especially thanks to the unusual Haru Nonaka, and her pet crow…
Go to Yesterday wo Utatte Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cliche I know, but who are you rooting for? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 64 Replies

466 Comments

dont know why those type of people think they are so fcking entitled to everything, criticizing free work 

scumbags

Or you know, just because the work is free doesn't mean we can't criticize it.
If someone does an absolute shit job either translating or proofreading people have a right to criticize it and hopefully that will lead to something better.

Now zealous criticizing is not the way to go, you have to do it respectfully.

I think it's like a subconscious defense mechanism at this point, humble to the point there's hardly anything left. People are often so harshly critical of translation quality that it blows my mind a little bit, as though missing something is tantamount to fumbling the ball and subsequently losing the big game that decides the year. Whenever I help scanlation efforts, I do so anonymously for this purpose. I'm way too sensitive to the death threat level harsh criticism you all too commonly see. Haha. I don't think I've seen any explosions as a result of my work yet, but I don't really care to take chances. Probably helps I don't get into mega-popular series.

dont know why those type of people think they are so fcking entitled to everything, criticizing free work 

scumbags

Nearly all scanlators seem to view themselves more or less this way.  Looked pretty good to me.

I think it's like a subconscious defense mechanism at this point, humble to the point there's hardly anything left. People are often so harshly critical of translation quality that it blows my mind a little bit, as though missing something is tantamount to fumbling the ball and subsequently losing the big game that decides the year. Whenever I help scanlation efforts, I do so anonymously for this reason. I'm way too sensitive to the death threat level harsh criticism you all too commonly see. Haha. I don't think I've seen any explosions as a result of my work yet, but I don't really care to take chances. Probably helps I don't get into mega-popular series.

I just want to know how this ends lol and i hope the ending includes punching Shinako 

Oh man. This was one of those manga. It's... so goddamn sad. It hits the same feels as Molester Man. I need to read it to the end. :(

One reason why this manga feels so slow is the monthly release but if you read it all in one go you only want to kill about half the characters<3 haha

I agree too. It's odd, I usually hate novels/shows/manga with this much hand-wringing, deliberation, indecisiveness, miscommunication, love triangles, and such but I really enjoy this work in particular.

I think it's because the author isn't using all that as a gimmick, it's the entire point of the story. The manga shows people as human: indecisive, unsure of what they want, and taking half their lives to figure themselves out.

We need a translator for this series. Email or join our IRC channel and talk to an admin.

I want to punch all the characters in the face....

I agree too. It's odd, I usually hate novels/shows/manga with this much hand-wringing, deliberation, indecisiveness, miscommunication, love triangles, and such but I really enjoy this work in particular.

It's happening!

After over a year, it's finally here. Not sure if I'm ready.

HAHAHAHA!
I'll second that!

I'm still not sure what I feel about this series.
It's like an incredibly slow roller-coaster of emotions.
Wow, it's been a while! Thank you for the new chapter! Seeing Haru-chan pleases me :3

VI for the win!

I'm afraid you won't. I don't really like the series (the genre is one I am quite averse to), but I hold Zeroaintdead in esteem and agreed to help him get this series out until completion or until they get a replacement for me.

But my mental health can abide no more than a chapter a month. At least for now. Sorry if I can't be more positive. Also, I couldn't bring myself to read the previous chapters, so I may commit mistakes due to lack of knowledge of context. Zero's helping me with that, but who knows what I may let pass due to lack of understanding of the plot?

In other words, consider me a stop-gap for lack of more competent hands. Which pretty much defines all my life as a scanlator. But I'll do my best.

You are a saint. May the Dark Gods of the Thirst bless you.

Thank you very much viscans & DT-scans

There's no way I'm not gonna cry when this little epic ends is there?

In other words, consider me a stop-gap for lack of more competent hands. Which pretty much defines all my life as a scanlator. But I'll do my best.

Nearly all scanlators seem to view themselves more or less this way.  Looked pretty good to me.

To be fair, the last updates were quite the marathon.  If we get that again, I shan't be complaining.

I'm afraid you won't. I don't really like it (the genre is one I am quite averse to), but I hold Zeroaintdead in esteem and agreed to help him get this series out until completion or until they get a replacement for me.

But my mental health can abide no more than a chapter a month. At least for now. Sorry if I can't be more positive. Also, I couldn't bring myself to read the previous chapters, so I may commit mistakes due to lack of knowledge of context. Zero's helping me with that, but who knows what I may let pass due to lack of understanding of the plot?

To be fair, the last updates were quite the marathon.  If we get that again, I shan't be complaining.

Ooh, the return of everyone's favourite dredge.

thanks viscans and dts. you made my day with this

Jeez I occasionally wondered how long it had been since an update but I had no idea it was literally over a year.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics