Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 48votes)

Boku no Ie ni Oide

Alt Names: alt 僕の家においでalt 到我家来吧alt Benim Evime Gelalt Boku no Uchi ni Oidealt Come to My Home
Author: Yuuki Nachi
Artist: Yuuki Nachi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In order to live a normal high-school life, Mirei started her first part-time job. But after receiving her first paycheck, she almost kills a highly-ranked bishounen…?! An encounter with a super poor and pessimistic innocent girl, is this a beautiful miracle?!

Sequel: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/boku-no-ie-ni-oide-wedding-r22304
Go to Boku no Ie ni Oide Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

So cute but for some reason, the only thing that is coming to mind is that the rape flag could be triggered at any time.
Thank you for the new chapter! I am so happy. Yay!

... for a girl to degrade herself constantly like that... happily referring herself as garbage and so on... 

Hnnnnnrgh it's beyond uncomfortable to read.

This is very cute, but I can already sense tragedy incoming in the form of the guy's life that will make Mirei sad. This could be a potential heartwarming shoujo right here.

Dude how long has it been since I've encountered a nice, good looking rich male lead that lives alone that isn't a stuck up prick? I never have. I feel bad because every page I was skeptical of his kindness like, "This chapter he's totally going to make a face and reveal his intentions."

Don't feel too bad I keep reading and thinking...so this chapter is when he reveals his real personality right? LoL

Dude how long has it been since I've encountered a nice, good looking rich male lead that lives alone that isn't a stuck up prick?
I never have. I feel bad because every page I was skeptical of his kindness like, "This chapter he's totally going to make a face and reveal his intentions."

edit.
Spoiler

But y'know. Whatever.
I like this. BUT. why the hell would a person in her right mind, want to sit in a wet box? MY BRAIN.
Followed.
It's only one chapter, but I like what I see so far.

Spoiler
Cuttteee *\(>_<)/*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics