Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 336votes)

Owari no Seraph

Alt Names: alt 终结的炽天使alt 終わりのセラフalt Owari no Serafualt Seraph of the Endalt Seraph of the End: Kıyamet Meleğialt Seraph of the End: Serafin Dni Ostatnich (Polish)alt Seraph of the End: Vampire Reignalt اسرافیل پایانیalt سيراف النهاية: سيادة الرعب
Author: Kagami Takaya & Furuya Daisuke
Artist: Yamamoto Yamato
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the near future, in a world where humans have to fend against vampires. Having lost everything during one such attack, Hyakuya Yuuichirou aims to join a specialized military squad for the sake of revenge, even as more unnatural things begin to occur...
Go to Owari no Seraph Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll]: Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters 22 to 39 - Just go to readmanga.today New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Owari no Seraph Wiki New Window Reflectionz
  • 2 Replies

486 Comments

chapter 9: the tsundere is strong with this one

Indeed

I hope the death flag wasn't raised. 

I am a sucker for condescending, aloof redheads...

chapter 9: the tsundere is strong with this one

I got so confused when you said ashura, it took me a second to comprehend. xD

Shut up, vampire.

Instafollow all the way. 

BTW, It would be a total mindf@ck if Ashura were to be the head vampire all along. Dunno why, but the loli psycho vampire and Ashura's silhouette look a lot alike to me.

I got so confused when you said ashura, it took me a second to comprehend. xD

He's gonna be very useful bait for the Imperial Army.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at that comment. xD

Instafollow all the way. 

BTW, It would be a total mindf@ck if Ashura were to be the head vampire all along. Dunno why, but the loli psycho vampire and Ashura's silhouette look a lot alike to me.

Missed this, Thank you very much!!!!!

He's gonna be very useful bait for the Imperial Army.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the manga, actually I pretty much enjoy it, I just hate a character. The best animes/mangas I read have a annoying character like this, so if it's not the protagonist I can keep reading and enjoying it. I mean, if I stop reading this and then he dies? It would be such a waste~ :3

Good for us, but bad for you that he doesn't, huh? Guess you'll have to find something else to bitch about.

Then why don't just stop reading it? It's pretty fucking stupid to read something that you hate anyway

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the manga, actually I pretty much enjoy it, I just hate a character. The best animes/mangas I read have a annoying character like this, so if it's not the protagonist I can keep reading and enjoying it. I mean, if I stop reading this and then he dies? It would be such a waste~ :3

Nope, didn't change my mind, when I start to hate someone there's no way back.

I still wish he dies, the sooner the better. :3

Then why don't just stop reading it? It's pretty fucking stupid to read something that you hate anyway

Spoiler

hmm. I don't know if it's the translation or something, but the dialogue in this comic is very,. . meh. 

you don't read much Kagami's works aren't you, all his work can hardly classified as shounen despite the shounen tradition start due to all the twist involved later in the story, a prime example is Denyuuden or Legends of legendary heroes, the MC normally gone through all sort of twist and situation in his work, everything he set up is for later story control so just wait for scan to reach there and you will see why me and black adder siad that.

If you're implying that I need to read an author's previous work or wait for the manga to run for a long period of time just understand whats going on: thats some pretty shitty writing.

Just wait till next chapter, even Yoichi kick some ass after they're deployed to Harajuku, Shibuya and Shinjuku. Some people just can't wait can they?

Nope, didn't change my mind, when I start to hate someone there's no way back.

I still wish he dies, the sooner the better. :3

8QG5sLW.png

Lol'd

Author's new series: Apocalypse Alice

PV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1E0M0pQTYo

What a shitty development...

Spoiler

And i had my hopes up high... 

Surprised?Not really.

Disappointed?Totally.

Just wait till next chapter, even Yoichi kick some ass after they're deployed to Harajuku, Shibuya and Shinjuku. Some people just can't wait can they?

What a shitty development...

Spoiler

And i had my hopes up high... 

Surprised?Not really.

Disappointed?Totally.

Spoiler

Now this took some guts to say.

to put it simple, Kagami's works have tendency to have a normal start, Denyuuden being set out on journey and Itsuten having MC suddenly remain his 1st love have received power but later, in denyuuden the Mad hero and Devil come in with goddess turn their story into haywire, in Itsuten the MC is revealed to be part of a prophecy which was rewritten before, turning the whole prophecy things into a lie, so far only no game no life in the only exception but the game involved and back story is mind bending enough to put it on the same level. Owari no Seraph is the same but it's scanlation haven't reach that point and the LN have yet to be translated so you guys didn't what humans done before Vampire appears and why demons weapon was so conveniently appear when vampire surfaced after few years.

no game no life is kamiya yuu's not kagami's. just saying

Wish this wouldn't go down the cliche road of the main protagionist saving every single character and protecting them.. but hey, it's shounen.

Man all the girls are cute so far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics