Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 336votes)

Owari no Seraph

Alt Names: alt 终结的炽天使alt 終わりのセラフalt Owari no Serafualt Seraph of the Endalt Seraph of the End: Kıyamet Meleğialt Seraph of the End: Serafin Dni Ostatnich (Polish)alt Seraph of the End: Vampire Reignalt اسرافیل پایانیalt سيراف النهاية: سيادة الرعب
Author: Kagami Takaya & Furuya Daisuke
Artist: Yamamoto Yamato
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the near future, in a world where humans have to fend against vampires. Having lost everything during one such attack, Hyakuya Yuuichirou aims to join a specialized military squad for the sake of revenge, even as more unnatural things begin to occur...
Go to Owari no Seraph Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll]: Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters 22 to 39 - Just go to readmanga.today New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Owari no Seraph Wiki New Window Reflectionz
  • 2 Replies

486 Comments

looking at mika pissed me off so much, remind me of slaine who do retarded shits just to get the princess.

Great manga, started reading because of the anime. But I'm glad I found this.

That being said, I hold high hopes for Owari no Seraph also because the author is Kagami Takaya... the same of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, if you know what I mean... So if I were you I'd give it another chance :)

Unfortunately it seems like the worst of Kagami Takaya. Although I still like it, and it seems to really get better and more like his previous work, I have to say this one is pretty stereotype. Can't say it's disappointing though, the beginning wasn't really good but the story develops enough to expect something good.

But I freaking hope Kagami doesn't make another bullshit love triangle, for fuck's sake. The twintail girl is almost a secondary character and Shinoa is one of the best female main characters I've seen.

. Actually u should watch it, is a faithful adaptation with exclusive scene written for kagami. It have nice background art and nice music. Pd;rip my English

The anime made me rage when :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Trinity Blood meets Attack on Titan meets Bleach with some elements of God Eater thrown in. Nowhere near as good as any of them though.

And yet here you are, reading it xD

(plus, as if the list of manga you mentioned weren't themselves somehow similar to other pre-existing manga and/or pieces of literature...)

I swear to God I will never understand why people comment on things they *don't* like. I don't know, I may be the only one but I NEVER do that... I just stop reading and respect other people's tastes.

Or am I the only one enjoying this manga? ;)

Trinity Blood meets Attack on Titan meets Bleach with some elements of God Eater thrown in. Nowhere near as good as any of them though.

It's so dumb when someone tries to compare completely unrelated things, an even more when most of his knowledge comes from the typical popular series. If the MC uses a sword has to be Eren, if the power comes from his weapon has to be Ichigo, and so on...only narrow-minded people do that. If you didn't like the manga, don't read it, no one forced you to do so.

Spoiler

hnnghh

What a ripoff. Title should be Green Exorcist/Midori no Exorcist.

Really? This coming from someone who has this manga as their profile picture?!

. Actually u should watch it, is a faithful adaptation with exclusive scene written for kagami. It have nice background art and nice music.

Pd;rip my English

Fair enough, I'll give it a shot then :)

Family and tormented friendship, my favorite topics in manga :)
Plus I really like the art, I don't find the MC annoying (rare case!) and I find even the secondary characters interesting (Gureeeen <3).
I'm not watching the anime though, usually when I like a manga I end up finding its anime adaptation disappointing...

. Actually u should watch it, is a faithful adaptation with exclusive scene written for kagami. It have nice background art and nice music.

Pd;rip my English

This is a definite follow for me.

Right. Now you're over thirty, a virgin, and have never touched a girl in your life. Back to harem and ecchi with you.

This has nothing to do with defending this series, just wanted to point out how idiotic your comment is and how true my comment probably describe you. 

LOL wow...

*hands some cold water to Aereus* here, I think you should apply it on that burn...

Sorry, I'm out. This is way too Edgelord for me. Viruses that kill off most of humanity, then suddenly VAMPIRES? I'm not nearly 12 years old enough for this shit.

Right. Now you're over thirty, a virgin, and have never touched a girl in your life. Back to harem and ecchi with you.

This has nothing to do with defending this series, just wanted to point out how idiotic your comment is and how true my comment probably describe you. Let's take a show that's probably popular among you idiots, like Shingeki no Kyojin for example (I have nothing against that series): "Most of humanity is wiped out and than all of suddenly GAINTS? I'm not nearly 12 years old enough for this shit" Or Naruto: "Ninjas? I'm not nearly 12 years old enough yada, yada, yada."

Execution, scenario, and other more specific writing is much more important than general setting, not that the general setting in this is horrible or anything, same as any other of this genre.

I find it hilarious that the author threw away a perfect good setting at the end of chapter one and replaced it with...with....ugh... I swear, never before have is been so throughly letdown so fast. And of course, the MC is an "Eren" (that´s right, Eren is actually good written character) done wrong. Too much emo, too much tsun, and too dumb. 

*sigh, dropped.

By the by, this feels like a cheap-man´s Ao no Exorcist.

I groaned at the typical school setting too but to automatically equate that to "bad" or to put that much weight on it clearly shows that you're one of those idiots who's not worth my time arguing with, so I'll end it with this. And a "Ao no Exorcist" rip-off? Seriously? You're not one of those freaking idiots who thinks anything that has to do with alchemy is Full Metal Alchemist rip-off are you? Dear god. Just wow.

I find it hilarious that the author threw away a perfect good setting at the end of chapter one and replaced it with...with....ugh... I swear, never before have is been so throughly letdown so fast. And of course, the MC is an "Eren" (that´s right, Eren is actually good written character) done wrong. Too much emo, too much tsun, and too dumb. 

*sigh, dropped.

If you're referring to the school setting, believe me, it won't last ;)

And by the way OMG what's with everyone comparing almost every single character to Eren lately? It's not like Eren's the "first" MC ever created with a hidden power and who wants to exterminate a particular race.

Can't say anything about Ao no Exorcist because I liked it in the beginning but then it bored me so much I dropped it (but I don't go write this on the comment section of that manga because no one cares and I don't want to spoil the fan's fun *cough* unlike someone else xD)

That being said, I hold high hopes for Owari no Seraph also because the author is Kagami Takaya... the same of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, if you know what I mean... So if I were you I'd give it another chance :)

*sigh, dropped.

Just read and caught up on this manga. I really like it. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. And counting down the chapters until the inevitable three way between Yuu, Shinoa and Mitsu. :P

i really love this manga ;-;

Family and tormented friendship, my favorite topics in manga :)

Plus I really like the art, I don't find the MC annoying (rare case!) and I find even the secondary characters interesting (Gureeeen <3).

I'm not watching the anime though, usually when I like a manga I end up finding its anime adaptation disappointing...

What a ripoff. Title should be Green Exorcist/Midori no Exorcist.

I think THE SAME...It was an amazing first chapter and then...BANG...CLICHE FEST TIME =.="

If you read chapter 20 and above, the mc and the gang has matured alot. Trust me, its worth it watching the development. 

I think THE SAME...It was an amazing first chapter and then...BANG...CLICHE FEST TIME =.="

For F sake, just continue reading, I hate it when some people just watch/read one eps/ch and b*tching about the story, the school arc is not even that long anyway, and after that there is no more school, and all that left for them is hopeless fights with the vampires. Even those that are considered strong like Glenn almost gt finished off by the vampires.

TBH, I'm surprised coming back to the manga and saw ppl talking about the school arc since it's already OVER a LONG time ago. But I guess these comments coming from the new readers that just watch the new anime lol

Spoiler

Actually, the school element is mostly there because it's a shounen like most of the other typical themes. The series has a lot of elements that are merely there due to the fact it's trying to adhere to common shounen prerequisites or perhaps it simply doesn't want to do anything original. It's disappointing to many (including me) because it starts off as a series that has a lot of potential as something more than a typical shounen but instead it opts to be exactly that.

Personally, I do think that the series is above average for a shounen action series, but in the end that's still what this series is and as such it's lacking in many ways. I managed to get over the fact the series had an irritating start and eventually found myself accepting it for what it is, but I wouldn't expect everyone to do the same because quite frankly the start is extremely off-putting.

I think it's simply hardest to not be vocal when you see something that could be far greater than it is. Of course in this case it also felt like the series sucker punched with its introduction.

aw, man! one of the main reason i picked up this series are those uniforms of theirs... that little outfit he wore in the oneshot was too much for me!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics