Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 50votes)

Psycho-Pass - Kanshikan Tsunemori Akane

Alt Names: alt 監視官 常守朱alt Inspector Akane Tsunemorialt Kanshikan Tsunemori Akanealt Monitoring Officer Akane Tsunemorialt Psycho-Passalt PSYCHO-PASS 心理測量alt PSYCHO-PASS サイコパスalt Инспектор Тсунемори Аканеalt روان گذارalt سيكو-باس: المفتشة أكاني تسنموري
Author: Urobuchi Gen
Artist: Miyoshi Hikaru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the near future, it is possible to instantaneously measure a person's mental state, personality, and the probability that a person will commit crimes with technology called the Dominator. Just thinking about a crime can make you guilty, and in this world there is no mercy for criminals. Detectives work in pairs -one Enforcer and one Inspector- with Enforcers delivering lethal justice, and Inspectors making sure their partners don't take things too far. The story follows an Enforcer Shinya Kōgami, who must solve and manage crimes in this dark future.

Adaptation of the Psycho-Pass anime.
Go to Psycho-Pass - Kanshikan Tsunemori Akane Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

nvm, I read kuros post
Artist is Miyoshi Hikaru? Dafuq? It's exactly the same as Hitman Reborn tho. Did I miss something?
Say What?! This is happening? Instant follow.
What were Yayoi and Karanomori doing? Hmmm...
@StayFrostyX It is (I presume, haven't read it yet) based on an anime original.
Wait... was this an anime or a manga first?
One of the best animes these two seasons, manga is just as good!
I need to watch the end of the anime. Too bad the manga is too hard for me to understand in Japanese XD, it's awesome though.
yayy! new chapter! loving it!!
Very interesting. Good plot and good characters design.

Hope to see more chapters soon!
@ StayFrostyX: it's not like the elimintaion mode is used in public places. they're hunting the latent criminals to safer places (with some help of their security bots).
The power of the EM is required because it's a time there ppl are even able to turn into cyborgs (one person in the anime was one). Common 1h firearms would lack the power to handle them efficiently.

But it's true: the world is quite divided into black and white. But whats more frightening is the fact that the ppl stop thinking about right or wrong as the system tells whats good and whats bad resulting in some kinda false peace.
The anime is so ridiculously epic...I hope the manga adaptation can hold a candle to it!
Is it really a good idea to make the lethal mode of the Dominators so..... traumatizing? Granted watching a person get shot and killed is traumatizing, but not on the same level as...... that. In a world where your state of mind is what determines your lot in life, i'd think they would want it to be as clean and quiet as possible.

Then again, it may be simply for the sake of a guaranteed "one shot kill". Killing someone is a lot easier, a lot cheaper and more efficient than arresting, confining and rehabilitating.

That machine turns the world into black and white. The answers are clear cut, there is no more grey area. As such, the enforcement of such a black and white system should reflect that system, no? I think that's the basic idea of this setting.
is miyoshi hikaru just a pen name for akira amano?
"Romance"? PSYCHO-PASS? Say wha?!
You got knocked the fuck out!
...had to say it.
Seems good so far, definitely gonna check out the anime
yep clearly its amano akira art, i mean design
I love the anime. Gonna follow this.
.... Two pages into first chapter... Hibari mixed with Xanus? Tsuna? Non-pineapple Rokudo? Older I-pin mixed with Chrome? Kyoko mixed with Lal?Some generic hot blond school nurse? And some old dude? Im in.
@-Kuro

Is that why? Thanks for telling me
@Cydric amano is the original character designer
Why is it that the art reminds me of Hitman Reborn even though the artist is different.
If this is anywhere near as good as the anime I shall be pleased. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics