Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 29votes)

Bleak

Alt Names:
Author: A.i.
Artist: A.i.
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Other
Description: Bleak is a coming of age story, a mix of slice-of-life, lucid dreaming and fantasy.

AF is teenager in his second year of highschool, depressed with his life and disappointed with the world.
The thing is, when he gets depressed he sees three little things floating around him, this happens to him since his 10 years of age. Now 15(almost 16) his life gets a bit crazier, when he meets a transfer student in his class, Sane; and an old man in the underground train who he talks about dreams and lucid dreaming.
Suddenly he begins experiencing really strange dreams. Even making him unsure whats real and what´s not anymore.

I update the chapters first on my website every Friday night (GTM+0):
http://www.thedreamcatcherz.com

Follow me on facebook for more info and updates:
https://www.facebook.com/TheDreamCatcherz

Thanks,
AI
Go to Bleak Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bleak manga discussion New Window A.I.
  • 2 Replies
Topic Author New Window A.I.
  • 4 Replies

71 Comments

Hey guys, I made a banner to use here, if you would like to help advertising Bleak you are free to use it too(here or in any other forum), here is the url: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/262/8/8/bleak_banner__by_thelastpierrot-d5faaj6.gif
A good plot and a interesting mc, this looks like it'd be really enjoyable.
Good luck and keep up the good work.
I like it. The plot is growing in a lot of different directions at once- keep it coming! ^^
thank you, now i can continue, xD
@rahyan16 right to left
uhmm, im a bit confused, is it read from left to right? or the other way?
@Omaru Thanks for the support! I definitely wont stop, no worries there. Share Bleak with your friends, it helps , I would love to see some people discussing the recent chapters in the future :)
Hope you continue this. I 'm afraid I'd have to kill you if you were to stop for some reason. I can really identify with the MC, and the art is heading in a nice direction.
It's just a gut feeling,but i think this series has great potential.
thanks for the comments guys! I`ll release chapter 3 as soon as possible
though im not really an expert. it feel like story flow kinda all over the place.
Great story!! I need a pocket watch.. you know.. to check time..
What did just happen in this chapter.
Great!
Nice :)
Very interesting..

Has potential.
whoah.. i thought its schizo...

pretty good...
As others have stated, the story is pretty good but the art is a bit awkward at parts.
What the hell, I have the same pocket watch.
Reading it then halfway through the story it becomes WHAM! Didn't expect that but it ended great. Follow'd! Keep up the good work!
The art is a bit odd in some points, and I really have no idea where it's going... but its at the very least interesting. Followed for now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics