Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 378votes)

Ore Monogatari!!

Alt Names: alt 俺物語!!alt Benim Hikayem!!alt Mi historia!!alt My Love Story!!
Author: Kawahara Kazune
Artist: Aruko
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takeo Gouda is a freshman in high school. (Both estimates) Weight: 120kg, Height: 2 meters. He spends his days peacefully with his super-popular-with-girls, yet insensitive childhood friend, Makoto Sunakawa. One morning, on the train to school, Takeo saves a girl, Rinko Yamato, from being molested by a pervert. Could this be the beginning of spring for Takeo?

From Viz Media:
Takeo Gouda is a giant guy with a giant heart. Too bad the girls don't want him! (They want his good-looking best friend, Sunakawa.) Used to being on the sidelines, Takeo simply stands tall and accepts his fate. But one day when he saves a girl named Yamato from a harasser on the train, his (love) life suddenly takes an incredible turn!
Go to Ore Monogatari!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

453 Comments

This was really good, so how many chapters is it that have been released in japan?
Adorable :]
OMG.. I love this series!!!
He's not dense, he's just hurt. He's been hurt many times in the past and hes actively ignoring any signals she throws out because they can't mean what he wants them to mean. Totalself-depreciation, which makes him a very empathetic character. This one was an instant follow for me, keep up the good work translator (team?)
Wow, Takeo is friendzoning himself into the next decade. Get it together, man!
Ahaha! What is this?!! I'm laughing so much xD
God, I love this series... but it actually hurts when he keeps bringing up Suna and misunderstanding her. So dense...
lmao this manga is hilarious...

@KillerLolipop, lol I got friendzoned 2 weeks ago...fml
Light-hearted but definitely a story that could pull your heartstrings.
I get why the main character is oblivious but, poor female lead. Do your best! He's quite thick.....
interesting MC, interesting sidekick/friend, cute heroine.

that's pretty much 3/3 gg manga.
@stae1234 Seriously? That's awesome! I thought this would be a pretty light-hearted and short manga, but I guess there's more to expect. Can't wait to find out what it is I'm waiting for.
Ah man :D Thanks for part 2!!
I was looking forward to know what happened after I finished part 1.
I enjoy this type of main character. Very refreshingly hilarious!
This series guys, is one of the most popular series in Japan and Korea right now
Bros over Hoes man! Bros over Hoes!

Unless you like getting friendzoned.
I have a soft spot for main characters like him... followed for total empathy.
This may be a shoujo but I think I'll read this one. The main character isn't a total fagbag so that's a huge plus.
it actually end up a love triangle with another girl
so good!
i hope it won't end in a love triangle between the two guys and the gurl that will lead to too much drama... friendship broken, betrayal.. etc... i hope not..
Yes! The beautiful friendship of Oremonogatari
ahhh i love it so much!!
I get the feeling the girl actually like Takeo and is trying to ask the friend all about him. (cause girls are sneaky like that)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics