Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 486votes)

Nanatsu no Taizai

Alt Names: alt 七つの大罪alt 일곱개의 대죄alt Los Siete Pecados Capitalesalt Os Sete Pecados Capitaisalt Sept Péchés Capitauxalt The Seven Deadly Sinsalt هفت گناه کبیرهalt Yedi Ölümcül Günahalt Семь смертных греховalt الخطايا السبع المميتة
Author: Suzuki Nakaba
Artist: Suzuki Nakaba
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Seven Deadly Sins", a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins", and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.
Go to Nanatsu no Taizai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favourite character? I know the answer is Ban but still........ New Window FakeHero
  • 36 Replies
Topic Who do you ship? Elaine or Jericho? New Window ebby
  • 15 Replies
Topic Conquering all Big Four Shounen Magazines New Window animalia
  • 0 Replies
Topic The traitor New Window Ralan
  • 21 Replies
Topic I think i know what Escanors curse is. New Window icedpyro
  • 8 Replies
Topic Recent chapter spoilers and thoughts? New Window morlyn
  • 1 Replies

3599 Comments

So far my only concern is that people in this seem to be very overpowered. Hell the first chapter villain can cut a whole lot of rock with just one swing.
I like this author...all his stuff starts out strong but tends to go downhill. I hope he's learned from all his past mistakes and will manage to keep this one going strong.
Britannia, huh. Where have I heard that before?
so the same good looking guy = a douchebag? or theirs more to it than meets the eye?
@eru: Not impossible, but if this is going down Kongou's path of constant new enemies and new battles, then doubt it.

I mean, so far the characters/settings are quite similar to Kongou (well, except the look of main character)
Spoiler
Superfollow.
This is... really good! A must read indeed.
I wonder if there will be romance between meliodas and the princess o.o
Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the update. This series has really caught my attention.

I thought the MC animal would be a dragon though since Dragon = Pride...but that's as far as Sunday School thought me/ or the part where I remember
That pig is a beast
that was really good, momma piggy was the best
They want to make them sound important in some way. It makes their victories and defeats that much more significant.

A "holy" order of knights. An "honorable" rank of samurai. Ninja. Pirates. Bandits. Gangs/Mobs/Mafia. These are all basically the same thing. A group of people you give a name to make them sound significant in some way while they really could be anywhere from as pious as newborn children to corrupt as politicians. If you have a group of people working together toward a similar goal, you have to give them a name.

Superstition is also quite common in manga.
A groping super badass child-like MC, hmm....
*presses follow*
this reminds me a little Ubel Blatt
Really enjoyed that, can't wait for more.
I agree with Cydric.... Plot about Knights is overused but adding using a variety from the "seven deadly sins" which in this manga pertains to seven beasts is a totally fresh and entertaining idea. The art is good from the start... I think the author can choose to improve it or stay with this art throughout the rest of the story. So far so good.
This is a must read, however, at the same time, I have an inkling feeling that this series will get axed.
Cydric, everything is obsessed with seven. It's just a common human number.

Looks fuckin' cool as hell. I pray it doesn't succumb to the typical Shounen immortality.
now.. just imagine if he wasn't using a busted ass sword. He's not overpowered at all....
must read
aside from the amazing art, the exaggerated battle scenes are still the same lol. can't wait for more xD
I like the story so far though the whole "knights" thing seems to be overused the way the author tells the story is new.

Also have you ever noticed that Japan is obsessed with the number 7...or is it just me. Yes I know there are 7 deadly sins, I'm just saying.
>Hey, that artstyle seems familiar...
>Artist of Kongou Banchou

Well then, must read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics