Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1515votes)

Onepunch-Man

Alt Names: alt ワンパンマンalt One Punch Manalt One Punch-manalt Onepunch-Man (MURATA)alt Tek Yumruk Adamalt ون بنش مانalt Wanpanman
Author: One
Artist: Murata Yuusuke
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follows the life of an average part-time hero who manages to win every battle with a single punch. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong.

MURATA Yuusuke of Eyeshield 21 fame approached ONE for a collaboration of talents, and redrew Onepunch-Man in his art style following the same plot as ONE's original webcomic.

The original webcomic by ONE translated:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-one-r9123

MURATA's raw webcomic of Onepunch-Man:
http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/

============Notice================
Please do NOT upload any chapter due to copyright claim dispute. Edit: 2017/07/22
===========Notice End==============
Go to Onepunch-Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler Shots from mango] Possibly Blast? New Window Black Abyss
  • 5 Replies
Topic How to stop Saitama? New Window darkspeed
  • 69 Replies
Topic Where to read? New Window SirCat
  • 6 Replies
Topic How does he make money? New Window coolxal
  • 5 Replies
Topic The deal with Metal Knight New Window maxxzero12
  • 4 Replies
Topic It's Official! OPM anime has been green lit! New Window dred05
  • 39 Replies

5062 Comments

He fails to kill the mosquito because he isn't trying to punch it
This is amazing!! I just wish there are more characters though...
wow... this is spectacular... its so long since i saw this type of plot. the strongest hero... haha~~ this gonna be a good manga!!!~~ LOVE IT!!
Ahhh...my nemesis...we meet again!!!!!!!! Posted Image
lol on the cover image, everyone looks cool, and look at the hero on the center XD
its amazing how pissed he gets over one damn mosquito. he can kill giant monsters in one punch but not one tiny mosquito lol! i really wanna see what happens if he runs into a cockroach cause they're damn near invincible!
@godspresent Considering the nature of the series, you may just want to suspend your disbelief entirely when it comes to any facts presented...
D: that's not how vaccines work but it's an awesome series so ill let it slide D:<
epic!
one word: Awesome
Very original series.

I started to read Eyeshield 21 recently since it's the most famous work of the artist, quite good too even when I don't like football.
Man...I hate it when that happens
Spoiler
This title deserve 10 stars and not only 5 stars! Because his punch deserve more!

Followed this comedy gold!
brilliant
I...

*clicks the follow button*
I thought the MC was Avatar the last airbender
ROFLLOLWTF
This manga is hilarious.

Raws here if you want to read them

http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/
This is kind of awesome, I hope to see more.
I'm really hoping the blond guy with the metal arms is a spiritual successor of Kai from Blust.
POW!!! Posted Image
Poor Brain Brother he just was on the wrong place with the wrong choice of words
Poor Brain Brother he just was on the wrong place with the wrong choice of words
yeah he's op please nerf him in the next patch.. i mean chapter lol
I knew I saw that art somewhere before, Eyeshield 21!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics