Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1515votes)

Onepunch-Man

Alt Names: alt ワンパンマンalt One Punch Manalt One Punch-manalt Onepunch-Man (MURATA)alt Tek Yumruk Adamalt ون بنش مانalt Wanpanman
Author: One
Artist: Murata Yuusuke
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follows the life of an average part-time hero who manages to win every battle with a single punch. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong.

MURATA Yuusuke of Eyeshield 21 fame approached ONE for a collaboration of talents, and redrew Onepunch-Man in his art style following the same plot as ONE's original webcomic.

The original webcomic by ONE translated:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-one-r9123

MURATA's raw webcomic of Onepunch-Man:
http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/

============Notice================
Please do NOT upload any chapter due to copyright claim dispute. Edit: 2017/07/22
===========Notice End==============
Go to Onepunch-Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler Shots from mango] Possibly Blast? New Window Black Abyss
  • 5 Replies
Topic How to stop Saitama? New Window darkspeed
  • 69 Replies
Topic Where to read? New Window SirCat
  • 6 Replies
Topic How does he make money? New Window coolxal
  • 5 Replies
Topic The deal with Metal Knight New Window maxxzero12
  • 4 Replies
Topic It's Official! OPM anime has been green lit! New Window dred05
  • 39 Replies

5062 Comments

It can mean either wisdom or intelligence. The characters literally mean "know(ing) power". So the capacity of knowledge? I guess intelligence would be a closer translation. My Japanese isn't perfect, so I apologize for any confusion.

Oh no, no apology needed.

I was just wondering, that's all.

best seller on amazon lol

While appreciative of the fact that you told us what each bar stands for, are you sure that the word used is "wisdom" and not "intelligence"? Because while the Child Emperor is a prodigy, his dismissal of the prophet's last note and trying to quantify power using a scouter in a special does not exactly show "wisdom" on his part.

(Then again, this IS supposedly made from the Hero Association, so the word may really be "wisdom" and I just make myself look like an ungrateful, nitpicking douchenozzle who can't appreciate somebody's help to understand these bars.)

It can mean either wisdom or intelligence. The characters literally mean "know(ing) power". So the capacity of knowledge? I guess intelligence would be a closer translation. My Japanese isn't perfect, so I apologize for any confusion.

How come I don't see the chapters available? 

Taken down because of copyright concerns. You'll have to either look elsewhere or get the Viz version.

How come I don't see the chapters available? 

Has the Tatsumaki extra chapter translated yet?

Spoiler

Finally a for sure nopan pic of Tatsu...

I own all three one punch man manga volumes released so far... The fact that this is removed from my favorite manga site is seriously destroying my motivation to buy any more. In fact I would of never even bought these mangas if I never read this manga on this site.

Meaning of Ranks
Saitama
Aa Sweet Mask
Blizzard
Common Hero

/runs

LOL why did you idiots took this down? The digital version is free at http://tonarinoyj.jp/
there's no fucking copyright on this, it's ONE's manga

Because the English version is licensed by Viz and they aren't free.

Spoiler

...Jesus Christ, people, give them some privacy!

Spoiler

The stats are:

Physical Strength
Wisdom
Sense of Justice
Stamina
Instantaneous Power
Popularity
Achievements
Martial Arts Power

While appreciative of the fact that you told us what each bar stands for, are you sure that the word used is "wisdom" and not "intelligence"? Because while the Child Emperor is a prodigy, his dismissal of the prophet's last note and trying to quantify power using a scouter in a special does not exactly show "wisdom" on his part.

(Then again, this IS supposedly made from the Hero Association, so the word may really be "wisdom" and I just make myself look like an ungrateful, nitpicking douchenozzle who can't appreciate somebody's help to understand these bars.)

OPM Databook:

http://imgur.com/a/6FOHO

The stats are:

Physical Strength
Wisdom
Sense of Justice
Stamina
Instantaneous Power
Popularity
Achievements
Martial Arts Power

Why does the original have the qualifier after the title (Artist ONE) while this version doesn't have any qualifier at all as though it's the original?

This one is the second version, it should have the qualifer while ONE's original should just be called simply "Onepunch-man"

LOL why did you idiots took this down? The digital version is free at http://tonarinoyj.jp/
there's no fucking copyright on this, it's ONE's manga

I've registered just to resume reading newer chapters of OPM and it's been down for quite some time. How sad is that, eh?

(Not only OPM, but most other manga I was reading as well)

As if that can force me to have a life...

Way to go Viz, you ruined another perfectly good manga for the rest of the world -_- People live and speak English outside America too ya know -_-

Please, people dont even have english as a native language. But I prefer any mistake I could do reading that trust a japanese to sometimes chinese to english to your language. Also there has been seen that many "profesional" translation of manga are worse than organized scanlations.

Saitama nendoriod coming to a store near you:

Spoiler

yeah saw it on FP for 50GBP

edit: 20% off now  40gbp

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/one-punch-man-nendoroid-action-figure-saitama-10cm?

Guys just because batoto follows regulations doesn't mean other manga sites do.

For awhile, they did.

Saitama nendoriod coming to a store near you:

Spoiler

Guys just because batoto follows regulations doesn't mean other manga sites do. Also a new chapter came out and metal bat is a badass once again

Way to go Viz, you ruined another perfectly good manga for the rest of the world -_- People live and speak English outside America too ya know -_-

you cannot read it for free anymore, but you can go to the Viz website and read it there if you buy or subscribe for the issues of Weekly Jump. It's pretty much caught up ( I think maybe one chapter behind or something) and it would support more releases in the US.

http://shonenjump.viz.com/if you are interested.

The thing about that is that is only for us residents

Too bad I can't even open their website in Germany so my only possible way to read it isn't even available. Viz sucks. 

There is a lot of very easy, perfectly legal ways to bypass that restriction, or nearly any other, really. Do I really need to list them?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics