Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 59votes)

Shikabane Cherry

Alt Names: alt シカバネ★チェリーalt Cereza cadáveralt Cherry corpsealt Zombie Cherry
Author: Konami Shouko
Artist: Konami Shouko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miu has always been aggravated with a certain problem: She has a weak constitution and spends most of her days either sick or extremely exhausted.

After falling ill before a very important date, she decides to take a large quantity of a mysterious medicine which was supposed to cure her and keep her looking fresh and energetic. To her surprise, she finds it has turned her into one of the undead instead!
Go to Shikabane Cherry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Or not.... New Window Ne0spartan
  • 1 Replies

50 Comments

She and her tendency for weird expression remind me of Bossun... The manga is pretty average though, compared to Sket Dance that is

uuwaaaa i want to beat to Touno so much with the "i am so dam fine" attitude

I usually despise Shoujo, but the art style in this is quite nice. As long as the love triangle doesn't get to stupid levels, I could see myself reading this for a while.

This is silly... her facial expressions are the best.

This is brilliant.

It is fairly good. Sure it has most of the standard elements of a shoujo but it doesn't feel like its just another cookie cutter one.

This is brilliant.

Hmm...not too bad so far. I'm a little played out on the whole zombie thing, but I'll keep an eye on this to see where it goes. :)

And he's friendzoned by his "zombie" to boot xD

Anyhow, heroine is typical shoujo-ish (and she's already starting to piss me off 2 chapters into the manga). I'm staying for the genius best friend dude.

You mean the dude friendzoned the Zombie.And what's so hateful about the female lead? She seems okay for this series. Not perfect, not very bright, not pretty, but quite energetic and funny. Totally NOT a crybaby which I really dig. Plus, she's a zombie. So give the female lead some slack especially when she's already dead and friendzoned. That's already too much to happen in a row. And imperfect characters make plots more interesting, does it not?

And... Yep, my support also goes to the genius BFF.

Thanks for the update!

This kinda reminds me of Sankarea for some reason except the main dude is against the idea of liking zombies seemingly.

And he's friendzoned by his "zombie" to boot xD

Anyhow, heroine is typical shoujo-ish (and she's already starting to piss me off 2 chapters into the manga). I'm staying for the genius best friend dude.

It's shoujo, I guess?  But VERY atypically so.  I like it, followed, thanks so much to Matteiru Scans!

Atypical, yes indeed. Not only because of the story but also because of the art style that's somehow shounen-like - thick, heavy strokes, minimalist detailing. Compared to shoujo art which usually has thin, soft strokes, and is usually quite detailed. Perhaps the series is catered to a wider variety of audience other than women.

the square pupil is wierd, not bad just..... wierd

It's shoujo, I guess?  But VERY atypically so.  I like it, followed, thanks so much to Matteiru Scans!

Gonna guess he only said that so his fanclub wouldn't tear her to shreds. Other girls hes liked probably got bullied til they couldn't be around him anymore and he doesn't want that to happen to her.

This way better than I originally thought :D

Haha... I think I'd be a little scared if a girl covered in blood was crouched over me saying "It'd be a shame if your pretty face got hurt."

Thanks for the update!

This kinda reminds me of Sankarea for some reason except the main dude is against the idea of liking zombies seemingly.

Hahah, ok, not bad! A shoujo-ish take on the zombie-girl thing. But, from my comprehension, it's more her night activities than her body condition that tire her, isn't it?

Whatever. Pretty fun intro, the first chapters ought to be worth a read.

Square reflections are a first for me though.

this is a hilarious first chapter, I don't even remember randomly finding this series and favoring it but I must have- cause I found it on my list of the recently updated.

Guys! A group, finally, was nice enough to pick this up. Can you guess who? Will be released VERY SOON! Stay tuned!

Also updated the description for all it's worth.

So it is now September 1st, 2013.... STILL NOTHING.

Fixed for what its worth, remember grandking you can just change the description if it seems badly written at any time.
Description needs work.
@Cydric lol that is Sankarea bitch version
maybe i give it a chance a read it XD
@ Master D. Taven

That or Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni fukumaremasu ka? Lol
i hope someone upload this manga seems interesting, and it´s similar to Sankarea

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics