Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 287votes)

Seishun Forget!

Alt Names: alt 青春フォーゲット!alt Seishun For-get!alt Youth For-get!alt Youth Forget!
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Live with Sincerity" is Natsuki Taiyou's motto. It's first day of high school and Taiyou was heading to a school and Taiyou meets Hinata during the way there. He fell in love at first sight and suddenly confessed to her. Her answer was yes and she runs away without saying who she was, but it turns that she was his classmate. Taiyou felt a destiny between them. However, on the next day, she doesn't remember who he is. why could it that be...?
Go to Seishun Forget! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters New Window greensoulreaper
  • 27 Replies
Topic Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up! New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter Progress Update (6/30) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 17- This is Where I Make My Stand New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Youth Forget! FAQ/Discussions/Spoiler Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News] Youth Forget ch15 and 16 (Update: 6/9) New Window Souldrake
  • 5 Replies

406 Comments

I remember reading this and I'm glad there are more chapters out. Though they must have covered up the guy's face with the "1" on purpose lol (if the picture is ever changed I'm talking about the Vol. 1 cover).
Concept is same as one of ef-tale of memories' stories, but much more comedy and light hearted
There's a picture of the scan of the cover. Now it's got a nice color pic. =P
I was dubious about it at first, but it's quite good.
I like it :)
Bwahahahah, this manga is hilarious. Props to the author for being creative.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics