Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
The raws just came out a few hours ago. I plan to at least get some work done on it today. This chapter has some cute moments, some serious moments, and the title of the chapter is stated by all three of the main characters of the manga at this point in time as they all set about their various tasks.

The end of the current arc is coming very quickly. As for if there will be a next arc or what the next arc will have in store, that is anyone's guess.

Basic summary: While Taiyo and his father search frantically for a way to cure Kokage's memory loss problem, Kokage and Mikoto clash in a heated battle for who gets to date him

Translation and basic text set are finished 7/11

Edited by Souldrake, 11 July 2012 - 04:59 PM.

Souldrake
Manga-Heaven Co-Founder and Translator [Retired]

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
woohoo, thanks for the update!

Shinsoku

Shinsoku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA
sounds gooooooood.
"To fear death, is to limit life."

JoveusMolai

JoveusMolai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
I'm grateful that, despite the recent problems at Manga Heaven, you guys still managed to get this chapter out. Well done! :)

(That said: CLIFFHANGERS! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU--)