Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 287votes)

Seishun Forget!

Alt Names: alt 青春フォーゲット!alt Seishun For-get!alt Youth For-get!alt Youth Forget!
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Live with Sincerity" is Natsuki Taiyou's motto. It's first day of high school and Taiyou was heading to a school and Taiyou meets Hinata during the way there. He fell in love at first sight and suddenly confessed to her. Her answer was yes and she runs away without saying who she was, but it turns that she was his classmate. Taiyou felt a destiny between them. However, on the next day, she doesn't remember who he is. why could it that be...?
Go to Seishun Forget! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters New Window greensoulreaper
  • 27 Replies
Topic Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up! New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter Progress Update (6/30) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 17- This is Where I Make My Stand New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Youth Forget! FAQ/Discussions/Spoiler Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News] Youth Forget ch15 and 16 (Update: 6/9) New Window Souldrake
  • 5 Replies

406 Comments

Since this is the beginning of volume 3, you can expect 3 more chapters at the very least.
This isn't finished yet, right?
Because that newest chapter was extra long, it kinda gave the feeling that it was the final chapter.
how to you guys do that bubble change? o_O
this thing just gets better and better :D
i was expecting this to be another run of the mill love comedy till i got to ch 9 and all of a sudden shit hits the fan. now i wanna know what happens next. followed.
awesome manga! this is hilarious..the yu-gi-oh spoof was epic! cant wait for chapter 11..
The Dots start to connecting
It tried to make a spoof of Yu-gi-oh! Now, I really like this manga!! lol. A shocking revelation!
That was an interesting chapter, I wonder where this is going.
just when i was wondering what the heck was wrong with my connection ...
Ok I know its a troll and just check it out for the heck of it some troll are quite funny to read :)
Bwahaha, trolling like a boss!!!!
i'm going to upload a little teaser for chapter 10 just to whet your appetites and test the MF bot a bit. I wanted to post something now because I also had a happy thanksgiving message for all those in the states. A bit belated, but you probably didn't read yesterday anyway since you were probably seeing turkeys flying around if your family/grandmothers are anything like mine (my grandma).

The actual chapter will be up soon, but this does have actual pages from the chapter... though not all the text is correct ;)
awesome, can't wait for new chapters. kinda sad yet nice to. i wonder what happened in chapter 9, the boy seem to forget things to, i wonder if it's a trauma or his dad has something to do with it. because he knew that girl and acts suspicious
suddenly became serious in chapter 9...
i like all d characters xcept d female frnd.. for sum reason she really annoys me..
wow, chapter 9 has quite the plot twist. I thought about lots of possible road but surely not that one.
Lots of things in this annoy me to no end ,Reminds me of 50 First Dates and that ish was happier then this
The female freind annoys me to no end :/
Thanks as always :)
rofl the irony
a case of parthenogenesis xD
Real chapter 9 is up, but it won't appear at the main boad due to archivization, nonetheless, enjoy~~.
Sorry for the fake release of ch9 for those who saw it Real one going up now :)
Thanks scantalators for translating this awesome manga. I bet Hinata doesn't remember Taiyou because his status is "boyfriend" and he hasn't done enough yet to be labeled as such. If he was just a friend, he would of probably been the first person she remembers aside from her parents :P
It was. On the inside cover there is a joke where Taiyo says "Hey! My face is covered on the outside!!" and Kokage replies "Well , that's just how it is." (IE he is forgotten / no one really cares about him).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics