Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 55votes)

Hinatama

Alt Names: alt ひなたまalt Hina Tamaalt Hina-tama
Author: Iwaki Soyogo
Artist: Iwaki Soyogo
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amano Hinata, a high school boy, lives a quiet life in the country. One day, a light-haired transfer student, Kazama Ayato, arrives from Tokyo. In such a small town, it’s not long before Hinata runs into the laid-back, absent-minded Ayato, along with with his lively younger siblings: Hayato, Ikuto, and Chiyoko. It’s going to be quite a challenge for the Kazama family to assimilate into their new community out in the country!
Go to Hinatama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Heteronormative crap. New Window Pillamelai
  • 11 Replies

93 Comments

Cheesy
This manga actually has the shounen ai feeling to it. Can understand why some people calling it gay. It's pretty good though, if you don't mind the little shounen ai like moments.
dem blushes
BL subtext everywhere. Don't read if you don't like it. Seriously.
This far in but no obvious signs of boy love but god damn they over do it with the "subtle" signs. I'll probably still read even if it becomes gay, but still.
I want to read the chapter 06 OAO
We live in a world where merely sharing one's sexual preference is offensive. Where merely voicing one's disinterest in another preference is met with vilification. We live in a world of bigotry, hypocrisy and a shameful misunderstanding of what these two words even mean. We live in a world of entitlement and paranoia. We live in a world where straw man fallacies, ad hominem personal attacks and red herrings are more common than civil, logical discussions.

We live in a world of vanity. We live in a world of bullshit... and it's fucking thick in here.

Don't like the direction this seems to be taking? Stop reading and move on. Don't like anyone sharing a mere opinion you may disagree with? Stop reading and move on. Want me to take my own advice? Stop reading and move on. Have you noticed a pattern, yet? You guessed it...
After reading through 2 volumes, I can see some hints of shounen-ai however very lightly. A great series anyways. Would love to read more than just two volumes.
This seems like it's BL... but the it's too good for me to stop.
I am such an idiot, i didnt even realized we updated... ! Darn! Reading this series always lights my mood~
Personally I think it's a slice of life and comedy, but it may be shounen ai it does not seem yaoi not that I don't read some of those too.
The Shounen Ai tag is pretty damn misleading. I'm sure this is more slice of life than anything else. Plus, how does this manga managed to have both Josei and Shoujo tag.
Reading the comments is so damn fun.
Stop it, you guys. BL or not, gay or not, whatever you called it for fuck's sake, this manga is really worth reading. If it doesn't meet your expectation, just leave and don't make thing harder for others. At least respect the scan group, shall we?

Btw, I enjoy this manga very much. That's all I want to say. Thank you for reading :)
not even getting bl hints here yet (there exist more bromance between oreki and satoshi than between the main characters here.... just saying cos someone posted a hyouka picture below). and do people even know what yaoi series actually looks like before commenting =.= seriously. what's with this hypersensitivity..
Please. Just stop saying this manga is gay when it truly is not. Read the damn genre for crying out loud! There might be BL hints but this is not categorized as GAY. So what if there are two boys who blush? Just that and you assume it's because they're gay... seriously people.

Well, if you think this is gay, do not comment and say that it is when it's NOT. Go away you damn annoying people. You make the scanlators and everyone else go mad with your stupid comments.
"By jings, that'll be gay, Tom! I wish it was now!" (The Adventures of Tom Sawyer)
That's "literally" :P So I guess you're saying this is awesome.
This is actually gay. Literally.
Not bad so far. I understand that the little blush marks seem to be throwing people off, but so far this does not seem like a BL story (at least to me).
Hah, I was just wondering when a new chapter would come out. This is shaping up to be generally cute and light-hearted, but I'm a horrible, spiteful enough person to hope it does turn shounen ai just to get rid of the people whining about the vague, unrealized, unhinted possibility of it going that way. Though I'm pretty sure the constant "blush marks" are just the artist making everyone do that nearly all the time to just add something to faces, because there's more than just a few lines present when people are clearly meant to be red in the face over something.
Till now I like the chapter! Though chapter 02.... I wanted more then that...<.<
Gosh people really overreact to things. Fine you don't like BL we get it just shut the hell up no one complains about your stories, also please don't act as if BL is going to kill you because most likely it's not.
Guys, this is far from being yaoi. It's not even shounen ai. I think that you guys thought it was yaoi because of the undefinable blushes from the characters. BL may be hinted but I highly doubt it will go in to the yaoi territory. I checked Mangaupdates and it this series didn't fall on the yaoi genre.

Don't overreact. The main highlight of this story may have a BL subtexts but don't comment like this has 1000% gay action. Please first give yourself a background of the manga.
i'll give this chance, but if it turns to BL......*shakes fist*

crazyapple92[/url]"]

very well said.
Ugh. You guys.... Stop reading if it's too gay for you. OTL.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics