Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 320votes)

Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Alt Names: alt 마탄의 왕과 바나디스alt 魔弹之王与战姬alt 魔弾の王と戦姫alt King of the Magic Bullet and the Vanadisalt Madan no Ou to Senkialt The King of the Magic Arrow and The War Princesses
Author: Kawaguchi Tsukasa
Artist: Yanai Nobuhiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in Western Europe during times of war, Eleonora "Ellen" Viltaria, one of the Vanadis of Zhcted, leads the battle into Brune. There are, in fact, seven Vanadis, named for having each received a powerful weapon from the dragon to individually reign over seven territories. The power of the Vanadis invokes dread and fear from their enemies. An earl in the service of the country of Brune, a young archer by the name of Tigre, experienced the Vanadis's power firsthand after being defeated on the battlefield by Ellen. However, Ellen chose to spare his life after witnessing his skills, but in exchange, he is asked to serve her.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Kawaguchi Tsukasa and illustrated by Yoshi☆o
Go to Madan no Ou to Vanadis Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Not just eye candy-Novel's awesome to New Window noobarta
  • 5 Replies
Topic Madan no Ou Theories [WARNING: CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS] New Window 3point1416
  • 24 Replies
Topic Things that could be fixed (in the Scanlation) New Window ChecksandStripes
  • 0 Replies

1027 Comments

Can't quite rate it yet. I'd say it depends on how their master-servant relationship will play out.
If it's something proper, like in Kaibutsu Oujo, Pandora Hearts or Noblesse, this might just be seriously awesome.
But if it's just onother one of those haughty-bitch-endlessly-drags-around-and-torments-male lead kinda scenarios, I'm gonna be pissed.

How should I say...

Spoiler

a parade of bishoujo, will he capture the 7 vanadis?
Ellen : "From now on yo'll be mine."
Tigre : "I refuse!"

lol
Tsun, war, servant-master relationship, an archer in a story (its rather uncommon to be honest). Im in.
Hey he did a great job. She appearantly gets turned on by the fact someone was willing to snipe at her from afar.... to each their own I guess?
Unlimited blade works anyone?
Femdom!!!!
*stares at breast* What? don't blame me for my upbringing, she have those and she wants the attention so there now she is getting mine
1000+ follow on the first chapter! gawd damn that page cover! trolol
I Like that the MC is an Archer, I think it the first manga where it not some side character who use bow.
Also the way he count his arrow mean he wont have infinite arrow/Bullet like so many Action Manga, I like that alot!
One wrong step and that sword will slice off her breast.
I thought it will be some bad shounen shit with no blood. Well, the MC is at war and he can kill. That's a good info.
Epic, they should start translating the Light Novel
For all those complaining about him becoming her 'bitch': That is basically the plot premise for the entire story. If you don't like it, bail out now.
He became a slave to dem boobs! This needs an anime right now!
fuck that shit, MC shouldn't become that bitches slave, no. I hope this will change soon.
fuck that shit, MC shouldn't become that bitches slave, no. I hope this will change soon.
Aw hell no.

MC did not beat the shit out of the enemy, but instead
Spoiler

But I will still follow this.
Most promising word: harem.
seems promising, might as well follow...
Oh this is awesome!
Oh! good you should bring your...RIP
first, Seirei Tsukai. now Madan? Best. Day. Ever.
plot plot plot plot plot
*sees harem*
Ok.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics