Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 168votes)

Ocha Nigosu

Alt Names: alt お茶にごす。
Author: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Artist: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the high school delinquent Masaya Funebashi, better known as "Devil Ma-kun" who is trying to reform his image by joining the tea ceremony club.
Go to Ocha Nigosu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

236 Comments

Thank you very much Maiden Lane!

Wow, really loved this manga. read through the 95 chapters today.
am i the only one who loves this mangaka's art?
I love how he draws his characters' reactions haha , and well in others aspects it's quite unique too .
Great job on the translations! Reads well, nice flow. Your hard work shows in the good job you did here.
thanks for the update!

wow thanks for finishing the series. though i could swear i read this chapter before? maybe something similar happened earlier in this series, its been so long i can't remember...

Thanks to Maiden Lane, I can once again acquire a LOHAS life. Thank you!

Kaho...Kaho, you're killing me here...!

And more Ocha Nigosu!!

989.gif

Maiden lane you sure picked a good one for your first scanlation! Thanks :)
Shame it's ending, but damn it's good to have it back.

They may be scum.....but at least they're idiots so anyone they're messing with isn't gonna have such a hard time.

I have reason to live again

Thank you so much!

I love you.

...oh shit, I forgot about this manga...time to re-read...thanks o Maiden-Lane

Maiden-Lane, whoever you are, I could kiss you.

Wow It's been so long...SO HAPPY!!! 189.gif

Blue really needed some help there. Thanks For the update!

Whoah, it's back! First Jeff, now maiden-lane, resurrecting series dead for 10 months or more off of Chinese scans and their own time!

Gods, what did we do to deserve you guys? Y'all are awesome, I seriously am going to have to get off my ass and start doing something to contribute now. 

Oh lawdy lawd lawd, I've been waiting a year for this.

Really like this Manga!

for some reason i was hoping that Ma-kun's father would show up and he would punch him in the face! THAT B**TARD!!!

Somehow I find Kaho-chan and Ma-kun very compatible.

You're not alone on that front. 

when will the rest be scanlated?

Somehow I find Kaho-chan and Ma-kun very compatible.

Been a couple o months after I last read this so I reread it. It's awesome as always XD...

I really want to read more, tho...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics