Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 73votes)

Mahoromi - Jikuu Kenchiku Genshitan

Alt Names: alt マホロミalt マホロミ 時空建築幻視譚
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Niwa, a college student of architecture, is moving into his deceased grandfather's house. He didn't know the man very well, but the house is conveniently close to school, and his grandfather was actually the architect who designed it. There's something unsettling about the house, though, and while he's wandering around, Niwa finds a mysterious old photograph of some girl who isn't his grandmother.
Later, he goes along with his friend Akira to take drawings of another old house that's going to be demolished. As he meanders through this old house, he has a somewhat supernatural and startling experience. Are these feelings and occurrences a result of the souls of the buildings themselves, as Akira suggests? Or is there some even deeper mystery to Niwa's uncanny experiences?
Go to Mahoromi - Jikuu Kenchiku Genshitan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

oh wow after 4 years someone finally pick it up....

oh shit

Only one chapter? Unbelievable! Added to queue.

Hmm... Come on!

Off to a grand start! I eagerly anticipate more!
I like this author, too bad it doesn't seem like anyone is working on this.
I really liked the first chapter, it was pretty strong. I liked this author too.
Well, this is actually rather groundbreaking. I've never heard of an architecture-ghost manga.
It seems to be really good, just basing on the one chapter.
This is pretty good for a start. 3/5 stars, but only because it is hard to tell where the author wants to take the story with only 1 chapter. I will be watching this with interest.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics