Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 102votes)

Honey

Alt Names: alt ハニー (目黒あむ)
Author: Meguro Amu
Artist: Meguro Amu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kogure Nao was called out by the scary-looking Onigase Taiga. She thought he was going to beat her up. Instead he offered her a bouquet of flowers and confessed to her. Frightened, she accepted. What will happened to those two now?

Related:

> Granulated Sugar
bato.to/comic/_/comics/granulated-sugar-r6590
Go to Honey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

It's a shame the english scans are so behind, because I'm currrentl dying from diabetes with the recent ch! 

This is a fantastic shojou, glad I found this on my 'slice of life' search marathon. Thanks for the scans, hope a group pics this up and translates more if it : D

hnnng~ so cute <3

and the art's really pretty too!

Yay! More from Chiguhagu Planet's author! Hope it will have more than 4 chapters!

It already has two volumes out and is still ongoing! <3

oh my god this is so cute i cant believe the release gap between chapter 1 and 2. i hope there will be a new release soon

Good stuff.

This is cute.
I believe Granulated Sugar takes place after Honey but came out earlier than Honey due to being an oneshot ==> popularity ==> series (honey).

On a side note, this manga is filled with fluff and hnggg~~
Oh. I loved it. Thank you!!!
So sad :-'(
Try Granulated Sugar its a one shot. Same characters...no wonder they look familiar
@Cydric Chiguhagu Planet which is also by Meguro Amu only had 4 chapters.
@ mihaela7 why? Does all here manga last 4 chapters?
Yay! More from Chiguhagu Planet's author! Hope it will have more than 4 chapters!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics