Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 79votes)

Mel Kano

Alt Names: alt メルカノ。alt 網路情人alt 网路情人alt E-girlfriendalt Mail Girlfriendalt Meiru Kanojoalt Mel Kano.alt Meru Kanoalt Pacar E-mail
Author: Oshima Towa
Artist: Oshima Towa
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinjou Shouryuu is a healthy 17 year old high school boy. Many of his kouhai wonder why such a great guy doesn't have a girlfriend. Ask him and he'll tell you that between school, work, and saving his kouhais from bullies doesn't leave him much time to go on dates. So he instead goes online to "F.I.L. GATES". There in the chat room his alter-ego, Kakeru, is infatuated with the girl called Hal. Hal sends a message reminding him that Sunday will be the 6 month anniversary of when they first met (online) and that she wants to meet him in person! And let's just say it's not your typical first date.

This manga is about the romance and complexities of an internet relationship.
Go to Mel Kano Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What you love about Mel Kano New Window noobarta
  • 4 Replies

125 Comments

It's been a while. Thank you for your hard work.
One of the mangas that I can't get out of my mind.
Oh my god, do my eyes play games on me? is it really and update? THANK YOU KUUDERE
I am so happy this updated. This was one of my favorites a few years back.
D:>

I just noticed the two pixellated kana in the middle of 'メルカノ’ spell out 'ruka'

D:>
THANK YOU FOR UPDATE!! T_T Been waiting so long for this. Its one of my fav manga. I'm glad it got picked up again. I hope we can get more release from now on... :D
Just read it all.

Despite it being much more light hearted than other dramas, jesus is this frustrating. The main guy is an idiot. This whole romance was ruined by him.

*Rages*
Thank you very much for the update. You placed me into tears when I saw that one of my favorite mangas got update after a whole year. Thank you very much.
finally ahhhhh i'm so happy, it's getting picked up ><
finally ahhhhh i'm so happy, it's getting picked up ><
What a way for FIL to make money.
nice, finally an update! thanks kuudere for picking it up.
An Update!? Posted ImageIt's soooo Beautiful
Is it finally getting picked up? Posted Image this is great! another series that I really liked finally got updated after about a year today too.
So in chapter 4 Batman reveals a new "hobby" *facepalm*
One of the first manga's i read, kinda saddening that it hasn't been updated in years =[ i really loved the story and characters.
someone pick this up if you have the time please, i just really wanna know what happens next T_T
No one's picked this up in forever. So sad. The drama was strong in this one.
SCX-scans has kind of died out/vanished, just pointing it out. Hence no releases. Their website just kind of vanished one day I think.
The date isn't stuck, that's when the upload was, and that was almost a year after the last release.
lol... "Kakeru bomb"....
What's with the posting dates? It's perpetually stuck on 04 July, 2011.
I've read this quite a few times ~_~, never gets old, but no new chapters in years hurts!
They needa gimme some more of this......eagerly waiting for those two to get back together.
waiting so long for new chap ^^
cool and interesting manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics