Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 144votes)

Franken Fran

Alt Names: alt フランケン・ふらんalt 科学怪人少女alt 疯狂怪医芙兰alt Franken Furanalt Franken-Furan
Author: Kigitsu Katsuhisa
Artist: Kigitsu Katsuhisa
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMedical MedicalPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fran can make anyone into anything, raise the dead, switch heads and bodies, and give you those eyes that you've always wanted. But do you actually want them? Is it a good thing to raise the dead? Do the ends justify the means? And does Fran care?

Warning: some chapters have near-guro content
Go to Franken Fran Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

THIS is why Credit Pages are sooooooooo important:

Spoiler

• Ada likes this
... to tag medical or not to tag medical.. that is the question.... *laughs* naw, just kidding, i'm totally gonna do it haha~✩

The cockroaches are the best characters. I mean seriously. They are hilarious.

D'aww, Veronica is too cute. x3

@gundamgundam Wiki doesn't say about cancellation, which I guess makes sense. This may not be a cancellation but a actually an intended completion. As noted at the end of the extra, this was an experimentation of the mangaka, and he may have wanted to end it so he could start on his new series

She's a 'she' , really

So Chapter 2.

Nope Nope Nope. I'm done.

"aww what a cute ending"

*next page*

that's enough for today

this's a fun read for me. Going to miss Madaraki sister especially Veronica, that expression in the extra chapter reaaalllyy!!!

Aw man, It sucks that this series ended.
It was such a good manga that was quite different from the bunch.
I recommend this manga to those who want manga with interesting characters, more interesting stories and some dark humor. 

So Chapter 2.

Nope Nope Nope. I'm done.
this is terrible. im at chapter 37 now and i want to quit it.

but i am so curious what the author pulls of next...
I'm not entirely sure what I'm reading...
The covers are extremely sexy.. Adorea's real face is prettyyyy. And this manga is addicting.
I keep feeling like the reading order is off for a few chapters
I read this while listening to Deadmau5, and eating spaghetti with meatballs. . .
totally worth it.

would not recommend it to people who does not like gore, nudity, blood and all the other good stuff.
This doesn't go well with dinner, or ice cream.
what an awesome manga.. hope the author continues.. ):
Did you know that she appeared once in helen esp?I love it when an author creates several and make them in same world, it makes the characters even more alive.

@Katzilla That would beArthur Pyuty wa Yoru no Majo, that's the latest one I know he's done~

I love all three of them. Hngg Veronica so moe
On an unrelated note, does anyone know what Kigitsu-sensei's next work will be?
D'aww, Veronica is too cute. x3

@gundamgundam Wiki doesn't say about cancellation, which I guess makes sense. This may not be a cancellation but a actually an intended completion. As noted at the end of the extra, this was an experimentation of the mangaka, and he may have wanted to end it so he could start on his new series.
can i hug veronica
Veronica's ";_;" face made me want to hug her so badly... D':

I'm gonna miss the Madaraki sisters, all of 'em... :<
This made my day
;_;
Does anybody knows if the manga was cancelled? Because it surely seems that way to me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics