Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 87votes)

Shuukyuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 蹴球少女alt Football Girl
Author: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Artist: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki kun was one of the star players on his junior high school team; along with his childhood friend Shinichi. Due to a promise that he made with his female childhood friend Miyuki, Yuuki kun has decided to take the long road to the J League by joining a normal school club and winning tournaments, instead of taking recommendations like Shinichi did....

When he checks the club of his selected school, the best club in the country; he quickly notices that the club is completely devoid of any members except for a weird girl that goes by the name of the Fujisaki Rin. She along with her friend Ayane seem to have driven everyone out of the team....

But is it really that Rin and Ayane want to dissolve the soccer club? or could they possible want something else??.... And just what is exactly the promise that Yuuki made with his childhood friends? Well, regardless of the answers it seems that Yuuki isn't in for a smooth sailing, as he completely seems to have fallen into Fujisaki's hands...
Go to Shuukyuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga would be so messed up if the gender roles were reveresed New Window Jinust
  • 4 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

@Druk
Ecchi are always and should always be the sub focus of every manga. The ones that focus entirely on ecchi are the one that falls into the crap pile. Focusing more on the soccer aspect made this manga better.
Druk I can't help but notice the despite your claim that you've unfollowed this manga, as soon as another chapter is released, you're back here commenting. That makes your claim so very credible. ;)
@HammerU89 & kingot: Ok, you can call me a pervert or a degenerate.

But by no means I'll let you defame me by saying I read Naruto and saiyan mangas.

I did not unfollow because of the ecchi tag and the latest chapter lack of exactly that, It has to do with the fact that it started ecchi, and soccer was just like part of the setting, just like it could've been anything else like golf or fucking ping pong.

But they changed the focus of the series as it progressed, leaving the ecchi part aside and focusing on soccer. Now when you have a series and it changes so much it is not recognizable, that is not innovation or progression, that is simply betrayal. Imagine you'd turn Team Medical Dragon from Seinen, Drama to fucking slice of life, 4-koma, within the next 2 volumes, minds would be blown and rage overcome.
Very awesome, thanks a lot iManga Scans!!
He slipped through!

I had doubts if it's still a football manga at that page :P
So, just as the score says at the end, they scored a goal at the 1st half. Makes sense.
I'm pretty sure that taking out the opposing goalie and causing severe injuries is just cause for a red card. If that were legal, then instead of fast runners they'd sign on 275 lb linebackers to plow through the opposing team.
Spoiler
I think that this manga is funny in its own way(especially the weird metaphor imagery parts), and way to go Genki girls~~What a hotblooded manga~
Damn cliffhangers, it was just getting good.
Well I'm here for the ecchi - but where's the ecchi in ch24? O.O
because Druk is just a pervert, he doesn't care about the story. all he cares about is the boobs.

go read some hentai, dude. this manga is not for you.
@Druk, if you hate soccer than why are you even reading this ya dumbass?

Art bad, nah I've seen far worse and the breasts in the manga are quite nice. Sure the plot lags at times, but it isn't as bad as you say. I think you ventured too far away from your Naruto and those super sayan characters and don't know what to do. Here's a link in case it's too tough to figure it out, so don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
"nippelate" ....... whut?
Haters gonna hate.
Haters gonna hate.
Thanks for the great new chapter iMangaScans!!!
So many haters o.o And they followed the manga for this long??
"Team building exercise."

Because the team that gropes people together, stays together.
Unfollowing

I don't care about soccer, regardless of the shitty sport, the plot is uninteresting, absurd(not even in a good way), the artwork is not that good, and the ecchi is really sad, even more when they are censoring it,
@Reivin
if you are typing more words than there are in the first chapter to talk about the first chapter, you know that you probably shouldnt even comment on the manga -.-. yes this manga is ecchi but your making too many assumptions if you can type that much out of one chapter, this manga is pretty good (not.. i think it sucks tbh)

as for latest chapter... you dont get scars like that from soccer wtf, you dont even get those in rugby
I guess I expected too much sports at first. I couldn't continue after chapter 1 cause there is too much ecchi that is somewhat out of play and a mc that is okay with the girls to blackmail the other team in those streetfootball games ( no matter the fact they were utter scumbags).
if he really would enjoy football and see it as seriously he supposedly does, he would stop right that moment as those girls used that sport like that.
I usually like ecchi but in this one it just doesn't suit my tastes. aside from that I read on the comments that the mc will have to crossdress at some point? What is up with all the crossdressing and those weird guys that let it happen with them?! Guess this one is just not for me...off to search some other manga to add to my list.
Damn cliffhangers!!
thanks for the new chapter iManga Scans!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics