Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

This has potential, lets just hope the MC is not a spinless cock sucking wuss.
2 tankobons are out
how far ahead are the raws?
you can expect this to be updated on a regular basis from now on till we catch up with the raws
My gosh. It's as if someone stuck a whole bunch of cliches, tropes, lampshade hangings (which is technically a trope I guess), genres and plots into a blender, turned it to puree, and garnished it with an extra dose of Harem.

AND IT'S DELICIOUS!
this manga is good at least 2x better than to love ru so far.
well I wound't say To love ru ,but a more of Kingdom Hearts type feeling without the disney characters and the guys is actully interested in girls, so its a win win situation
i think next chapter gonna be like "Star ocean 2"
laser gun + coming from different dimension + MC = Claud
see, it make sense
tu love ru much?
bushwhacker2k
that look like to love ru
Thank you Village Idiot & Orinjido Scans for bringing us this series! I truly appreciate it. And please, don't be disheartened by scum like FakeHero that only post here in order to discourage the translators/scanlators and hurt the fans. Please, to all the translators/scanlators of VI and OS who may happen to read this: don't be discouraged by ignorant comments of people like FakeHero, be sure that there are always people reading your amazing work and is always grateful for all you do for us.
Oh new manga, what´s about? mmm

*Reads description.........

Ah come one, it can´t be as shallow as it sounds, surely this is tastefully told, making fun of the usual harem manga out there.

*Reads it..............

Pantyshot and the empahisis on the melons on the first page..............I´m out.
Chapter 2:

Spoiler
waaait!!!! what is the importance of satsuki!! i don't understand. i thought he was the special one but in fact she is the special one??? confused!!
@Kirito ...
is it me or ... most loli in this manga have big bazongas ?
A strange lolicon tries kidnaps his childhood friend, after comes a princess from outer space, saves her by mistake and becomes her fiance, later being transported to somewhere strange and yet it's not even lunchtime
Ben-10 personal self-kidnapping watch.
ch.2 pg.4 "a random warp drive" = to love ru; also she's running from her home planet (lala)...too much resemblance
MasterFnarg
"Super powered lolicons are the worst..."
http://vatoto.com/read/_/41889/needless_v1_ch4_by_eikou-scanlations/18

@DFuzed
"I'm surprised that they didn't just call that dictator Ganon...."
MC should be Link from Zelda then ...

@Kirito Kirigaya
"This involves different kind of romantic stories in different dimensions?"
more likely multiple girl with total different background story being gathered and flocking around MC ... if you already watch Guardian Heart (anime), this manga close to it ... (alien, Mahou Shoujo, Ninja, etc, etc ... all in the harem ...)
Thigh Pillow is like a Holy Grail for perverts :P
Also, a new girl next chapter...
If the fate of the world would depend on these indecisive bastards, the entire universe and all alternate worlds would be destroyed.
This involves different kind of romantic stories in different dimensions?
I'm surprised that they didn't just call that dictator Ganon....
Makes me think of an accelerated version of To-Love-Ru (not Darkness)
A Main Character, Indecisive enough to Destroy the Universe!!!
Posted Image Hell, Yeah
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics