Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

Well, that left me unsatisfied. What comes next?
Nvm.. after reading ch3 I'm completely lost..
Well.. good brain exercise.
Oh wow I read the ch1 long ago. Ch2 didn't connect..
Will this guy grow up to be Hagure Yuusha? o.o
Similarities to Mahou no Iroha, anyone? Not exactly parallel though.
he got no idea what going on
Indecisiveness is the key to having a harem :)
When chapter 2 was out, I need to reread chapter 1 to make sure I didn't read the wrong manga... The same today for chapter 3 X_X
He is so screwed.
...oh wait, he has that gun doesn't he.
From To Love Ru into Zero no Tsukaima...what's next; I do like it though- like a new perspective on old stories- just wish they were longer.
I like this new girl the best.
Really ? 19 pages ? Hah … can't complain though . It's good enough that I'm able to read it . Thanks for the new chapter anyway , cheers ! ^_^
lol they're all like
Posted Image
And yay for a new chapter :P
lol..so random..guess he gonna meet princess from all kind of fantasy setting
I'm really not a fan of the type of character that just reminds the main character how dense and indecisive he is...

Let the story progress without dropping your opinion in it every 3 pages >: \

-

"Just because you've got a death sentence doesn't mean you should just throw your life away!"

I lol'd.
@qber ...
nice song, really ... (and I suggest hearing after reading ch 3 AND BEFORE CH 4 TRANSLATED OR READ ... for certain event and reason)
but the "negative side" in society, if "hero" is there will be appear ... (ch 4)

I won't spoil too much, but the "negative side" is (a bit) same like in "Hagure Yuusha no Estetica" ...
oh come on, i didn't even have the time to play the "i need a hero" song on youtube that the chapter was over |:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
@irrelevance
Today, 02:27 PM
"So the guy was sent to a dimension with a medieval setting while equipped with a laser gun and a warping watch and partied with a loli summoner.

This is gonna be good."

no wonder I get strange urge to play Star Ocean again after reading the 3rd chapter ... LOLZ ...

@Meow Zorg
Today, 12:37 PM
"This has potential, lets just hope the MC is not a spinless cock sucking wuss."
*reading the raw* ... nope, he isn't to wuss ... but not a braveheart either ... just a bit above from average courage ... (sometimes he get cool tough ...) he will adapted to his absurd fate, and start his quest ...
So the guy was sent to a dimension with a medieval setting while equipped with a laser gun and a warping watch and partied with a loli summoner.

This is gonna be good.
chapter 3 sooooooo short
I'm extremely interested in this manga but god let him stay in a world long enough to actually do something
Oh wow! It just got interesting, I thought it was going to be like a regular harem.
@Zom-B
"2 tankobons are out"
can't find 2nd vol tankubon ...
BTW, the RAW novel already reach Vol 5 ...
@tony246 you forgot to add the cherry topping of ecchi to that ingredient list...
hero or hell no.
@Meow Zorg just give it a few chapters you'll see
ch 03 ...
Zero no Tsuk ... err ... Yuusha ? lolz ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics