Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 42votes)

Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang

Alt Names: alt 孤芳不自賞
Author: Feng Nong
Artist: Zi Gui
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Bai Pingting has always been unable to believe the saying "a woman's virtue is ignorance". She is a maid of Jing Anwang, but she lives even better than some wealthly women. She is also wiser than most men and she hopes for a higher intellect.

Even if that man is an enemy, both are full of lies and conspiracies. She is not fond of that man. But between a choice the love and loyalty, she will begin to think that she isn't as meaningful as she once thought she was...
Go to Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

yess this is fresh

sure is moving fast

hmm.....interesting

Wow, she warned her but what is she going to do now. 

Wait...WHAT? 

^^^

This is in response to the sudden

Spoiler

nice, awesome manga but... ugly??? really? lol
thanks for the release. this is getting good
thanks for the release. this is getting good
Like a whole new kind of manga,
please keep doing your best for the translating group
And thank you
Yay! Another release in which the plot thickens! Woohoo! >^0^< Can't wait for the next chapter!
I like it and want more updates... Pwease?
I do hope another chapter comes soon! Such beautiful art, and the story is good too!
>T^T<
Interesting story and beautiful art.
Awww!!! >//< Absolutely LIKE it! Totally! More!! So interesting! And I agree that the main protagonist isn't less pretty than the rest at all. She's plain now but has certain charm. Aesthetic beauty as TheShawn stated.
really like it, can't wait for the next scan. pls pls pls dont drop this
I have trouble seeing the female lead as ugly. I find the way in which she's been drawn to be aesthetically pleasing. Normally I have no trouble seeing the Plain Jane protagonist for what she's meant to be, but not this time.
Agreed
this is pretty interesting, plus it has pretty art!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics