Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

chapter 326, it's a great berserker's chapter!
I'm speak spanish, so, that's why I want to teach you spanish! :P
gehhh, new chapters, and in spanish, this is killing meee T_T
pretty nice new chapter...Though I rather fear for guts after this chapter...seeing how the author uses his own state to portray his characters...well it would be stupid never to have a clash between him and the new world power, and as anything's possible with this story, I'll leave it up to the author (whom I, one a side note, give this message: hurry it up, I've already been waiting for too many years for the story)
a new chapter that i haven't read, and it is in spanish
GOD F**KING DAMNIT!!!!
why couldn't i have done spanish better!
please let an english translation come out soon!
thx lukis, u give me some hope, to this very day i still checked this page, and then read from the start, reread reread, well i didnt get tired from it, no wonder it called a masterpiece.

i wonder, should i start counting a monster guts has murder or somethin
LOL Ayreos ... Miura ment it as joke :D berserk is still going,to those who didnt know Berserk is bi-weekly manga,that means it releases when author feels like it :D ,its on break now..usually miuras break last about 3months ...but in frequent chapter releases around once in moth or 6weeks..you just got like dozen people confused that berserk was left unfinished,because of idolmaster(miura truly is its fan),but he still has berserk as top priority..just stated this to people who started reading berserk recently
Photo
ALL HAIL TREBOR
Dec 05 2011 09:56 AM
I don't want him to write anything without feeling any passion for it, so let's not force him to put something out, we can all agree that this is a great manga, so let's wait for him to feel like writing again.

I'm still mad tho (checks every day for Vagabond 301)
for freakin 20- years it still didnt finished, i regret reading it, now i must wait for god know how long [-__-]
Is this true? Is the author of this bad-ass series truly such a half-ass? If so, that would be pitifully disappointing. I wonder if he would allow anyone to take over for him. I would hate to see this series die.

What kind of support would he need to continue fighting?
101 followers?!?
U MAD BRAH?
caught up on it for 3 days only , really great stuff
I think the chapters in some of the volumes, notably 13, have gotten mixed up. The order is all wrong.
I'm suprised they didn't ban this title o.o? Its borderline AO/R
Well, he announced going on a "break" after just restarting serialization himself, and while doing so he also announced having bought the idolm@ster (and an xbox) because he felt lonely. He *is* well known to be one of those really dedicated otakus, but i think he either got tired of it or ran out of ideas for a great ending.

It's still true that he clearly stated he's going to play games instead of making his manga, but maybe he will get around completing it sometime in the future.
really??? that's why it hasnt been finished????
Here it is, the infamously unfinished masterpiece. Infamously because the author got addicted to playing the idolm@aster...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics