Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite Berserk moments

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Bananimal

Bananimal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
So what's everyone's favorite scene/arc/badass thing Guts did? Mine's during the lost children arc - Guts just finished slaughtering Rosine and the false elves and still has the heart to give a pep talk to Jill.

ali

ali

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

the best moment ,, hmm ,, i dont remember much ,, but yeah that was one of the best moments when guts defeated that supersonic flyng elf ,, for me the best moment will be when guts will gather an army and head towards falconia for war ,,

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Pff, what a silly question. Eclipse.

You know things are fucked when you see this.

Eclipse_Infobox.jpg

When I saw it, I thought... I didn't think, that scene lost me, I was stunned, and I just felt hopeless. It was wonderful.

1381806103628.gif

As for what Guts did, it's most certainly when he first put on Berserker armor and went Artorias on everyone's ass.

http://i16.mangareader.net/berserk/26/berserk-1593041.jpg

That whole part was bloodboiling. From when he put on the armor to when the fight was over.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Wasabi_thx

Wasabi_thx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Guts always seems to be giving little girls pep talks after fighting heavily. Starting with the Count's daughter....which was a pretty heartless scene.

But my favorite scene has to be after the eclipse. When the gods were saying that it is now the age of darkness and that everything is now flipped. Illusion is reality, dark is light, and so on. It's the whole reason the story is going in the direction that it now is. It seems that Griffith is setting up yet another sacrifice and there's only 4 people standing in the way: Guts, the Skull Knight, Schierke, and The dark haired boy.

cc32

cc32

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
The best moment for me was certainly the end of the prologue.
When the souls appeared, Guts' desperate second attack on Griffith became totally futile and the eternal maelstrom closed itself I just thought: This. Is. Fantasy.

Edited by cc32, 29 May 2014 - 05:49 AM.

findy123456

findy123456

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

the most epic is when i see at the bottom of last pake saying "till next time" 

Heretic

Heretic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

To sum it up in one word: "Slap"

Interstice

Interstice

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

The world transformation was one of the most epic scenes i have seen in Manga lol

Besides that i really love Guts getting the berserker armor and skull knight attacking femto which ultimately made the god hand pyhsicall

Tbh i just have too many favourite moments

Guest_Deus Ex_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Deus Ex_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

His second fight againsts Zodd. Simply amazing...

There's also Rickert slapping Griffith! Man, that was so awesome to see! At first i honestly couldn't believe it.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
My favorite part was when Mozgus is killed. That guy was way in over his head. Hell, any of the religious leaders in Berserk are in over their heads. Remember that priest at that village that was plagued by the trolls? He didn't care if the people were gonna die, because to him it was all a test from God.

I'm sorry, but when a religious leader says you will die because it's gods will, I don't care who they are they are wrong and deserve to die themselves. It's fine to die with your beliefs alone but when you bring others into that death then you cross a line in my book
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

RyuuGP

RyuuGP

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

My favorite? I think when he was fighting that large whale, it was really frustrating that he couldn't do anything with the heartbeat shockwaves, he even became blinded. When he finally can rip a hole on the heart, it was really satisfying, except that the peril was still not over. Well, to be honest there are many epic moments in Berserk that it's hard to choose. There are also moment when we knew Gut's hair became white and his sight became blured, that was really sad that i thought if he ever wanted to stop the journey i could firgive him for not chasing Griffith till the end.

corazooooonnn

corazooooonnn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

yep, that slap was really satisfying.
Balls of steel everyone.