Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

where are the volumes from the beginning guys? 

I'm never not surprised by how weird(?) Farnese's mind seems to be... 

»BERSERK!! — Longest running fantasy series! On hiatus...«

Okay, I reread Chapter 188. It's not so lovey dovey. puk "you screwed up big time. You scared her just then. She was getting pretty close to you... that wasn't your fault. You were possessed..." guts "is that really the truth? it may actually be my own repressed desire..." 

You were right. I was wrong. The incident with Guts accidentally ripping off her clothes (chapter 108: armament) is a completely different one from when he got possessed by the black beast - due to his repressed emotions - and almost raped her(chapter 205: fangs of ego). It's been so long that I completely forgot about the possession incident. My mistake!

Blue balls of the century.

So... should I expect another chapter or there's dispair?

Farnese dreams sure are funny ones.

Guess we needed that for the upcoming nightmare. Let's guess, how long will the process of healing her through a dream take?

3 years? 4?

Well, that was nice. See you in summer.

Damn, you had me fooled for a second

Never thought I'd see the day where they'd even start to unfuck her mind. Only a few more years, gentlemen!

But he didn't just try to kiss her? He literally pins her down while she's naked and bites her breast so hard he draws blood, while his "beast" self goads him into ripping her apart like Griffith did. He managed to snap out of it before he actually raped her, but he comes pretty fucking close. It's chapter 190. I know that's a long time ago, and it's pretty easy to mix up one scene where Guts fucks up and terrifies Casca from all the other scenes where Guts fucks up and terrifies Casca, but even among those, it's pretty memorable. I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics it takes to look at that scene and say "Nah, that's just an aggressive kiss", but that's some seriously creative misinterpretation.

He dragged her around and basically got frustrated with her, [...]

Understandable. Caring for the mentally retarded is already hard enough without having to defend said bumbling retard from monsters and other supernatural entities on a nightly basis on top of that.

Anyone know where I can find decent translations of the first 200 chapters?

BUY THE BOOKS.....also kissmanga but the translations are not good quality

Anyone know where I can find decent translations of the first 200 chapters?

He dragged her around and basically got frustrated with her, which evoked negative emotions between them that came to a head with getting rid of the evil baby. After that she hated him and resented him even more when he dragged her around and kept her on track and in line, which further got brought to a head when he saw her naked and tried to kiss her which scared the shit out of her and made Guts scared to approach her because of what he tried to do.

There.

He didn't try to rape her, he went aggressively for a kiss, realized what he did and pulled off which is still a shitty thing to try and do to the love of your life who was raped and hurt so bad it mentally broke her.

Jesus people.

I think it was a new chapter...

This was up like 4 months ago 

Ahh shit. Miura finally gonna do some high impact sexual NTR scenes in his current art style. Hopefully Schrieke and Farnese get dream raped by Femto (who is actually there because of God Hand hax). I need some edge after all this high-fantasy fluff.
Lol! False alarm! False alarm! No new chapter till the next eclipse!

*Also, now that EG has a joint with Mangastream, im not sure if they allow upload their release here

AN UPDATE!!! Thank you Evil Genius!!!

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

Yeah Quality chapter 347 released .. i got my hopes high .. cmon i think it already time for another "tragedy" to happen afrer all of the ruckus .. show us what in the 348 ..

either the author die 1st or this manga end 1st 

Did it happen after they were on the ship? Because she was acting playful towards him there.

Plus didn't Guts lose control? I doubt he would intentionally try to rape her like Griffith did. He loves her way too much.

All I know is that this better bring the old Casca back so she can fight along side Guts again. I mean the lost memories thing was a cool plot point, but I'd hate if she was like this for the rest of the series.

he didn't almost rape her. guy doesn't remember what he read...

Okay, I reread Chapter 188. It's not so lovey dovey. puk "you screwed up big time. You scared her just then. She was getting pretty close to you... that wasn't your fault. You were possessed..." guts "is that really the truth? it may actually be my own repressed desire..." 

??? how old are you?? do you understand what a misunderstanding is? why is someone your age reading this manga?

"it's not so lovey dovey." I feel like I'm talking to a kid....

Edit: she wasn't in the right frame of mind for him to be doing that kinda stuff - yes! But it most certainly *wasn't* "almost rape". Not even close!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics