Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 257votes)

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Alt Names: alt 史上最強の弟子ケンイチalt 史上最強弟子兼一alt ลูกแกะพันธุ์เสือเคนอิจิalt Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichialt History's Strongest Disciple Kenichialt HSD Kenichialt HSDKalt Kenichi le disciple ultimealt Kenichi sang Murid Terhebat dalam Sejarahalt Shijo Saikyo no Deshi Kenichialt Strongest Disciple Kenichialt Tarihin En Güçlü Öğrencisi Keniçialt Сильнейший в истории ученик Кенъити
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One day, he became good friends with the new transfer student, Fuurinji Miu, who was also looking for a friend. Kenichi was shocked at how powerful she is at first, but he is still somehow attracted to her...so he later goes to the dojo of her family and starts a training that will change his life

Was picked up by Mangastream starting from chapter 465
Go to History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Animes vs Manga? (Spoilers) New Window geenius3ab
  • 0 Replies
Topic full chapter and single page New Window later
  • 3 Replies
Topic new chapters? New Window vaendryl
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Recent chapters discusion Major spolier New Window Master Lee
  • 65 Replies
Topic what is Hybrid? New Window Catbug
  • 4 Replies
Topic How will Kenichi stop Miu New Window xvan
  • 22 Replies

156 Comments

I'd love to give it more stars, but I'm honestly slightly disturbed by the way women are portrayed in this one. I know it's an adolescent manga, but still.... 3 stars it is.
thanks for the upload kidcongo.
i hope kenchi can save miu. dough lately kenchi ha-sent been fighting much so i hope they give him a strong opponent to show off his strength.
Thank you, can't wait for the next chapter want to see what happens to miu, about the abusing of martial arts.... it's a manga you can't say that they are abusing magicians because they use magic in it...
nice chapter.
overrated Japanese martial arts.......(abusing martial arts from other countries)
what a drag

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics