Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 257votes)

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Alt Names: alt 史上最強の弟子ケンイチalt 史上最強弟子兼一alt ลูกแกะพันธุ์เสือเคนอิจิalt Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichialt History's Strongest Disciple Kenichialt HSD Kenichialt HSDKalt Kenichi le disciple ultimealt Kenichi sang Murid Terhebat dalam Sejarahalt Shijo Saikyo no Deshi Kenichialt Strongest Disciple Kenichialt Tarihin En Güçlü Öğrencisi Keniçialt Сильнейший в истории ученик Кенъити
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One day, he became good friends with the new transfer student, Fuurinji Miu, who was also looking for a friend. Kenichi was shocked at how powerful she is at first, but he is still somehow attracted to her...so he later goes to the dojo of her family and starts a training that will change his life

Was picked up by Mangastream starting from chapter 465
Go to History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Animes vs Manga? (Spoilers) New Window geenius3ab
  • 0 Replies
Topic full chapter and single page New Window later
  • 3 Replies
Topic new chapters? New Window vaendryl
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Recent chapters discusion Major spolier New Window Master Lee
  • 65 Replies
Topic what is Hybrid? New Window Catbug
  • 4 Replies
Topic How will Kenichi stop Miu New Window xvan
  • 22 Replies

156 Comments

This really needs another 51 episode anime. Story is epic atm.
everytime i read this manga it makes me look up these styles
everytime i look up these styles i want to try them
everytime i think that i realize that i am lazy and it would be very hard to find them, also lack of free time, i will not sacrifice manga time!
damn it
Hey... Don't change the name. "Jenazad" it's already better.( it mean is Corpse or The Dead One ,I'm Indonesian ) and Junazad doesn't mean a thing. Please don't change the name.
this will goes two ways:

1) kenichi gets ass beat, cries like b!tch. trains to get uber good for future r@pe

2) kenichi kisses her to make remember, then more romantic development

miu will "forget about kiss" after incident due to embarrassment and kenichi is embarrass too

elder will then kill everyone to end the manga - EZ PZ LEMON

EXPLOSIOOOOOON
yay both karate masters :) finally
yayyyy NTR story...*sarcasm*
@Dante it's only a cover to provide a more innocent-looking setting for when brainwashing Miu. He's not Jenazad's father. I'm only assuming the "setting"-part, but it's clear that he's not Jenazad's father at the very least.
Now I'am confused. Is Jenazad has the same power as the Miko (Yami) to not look old ? But his father isn't that old. Can anyone explain to me ?
nice chapter.
Another loli appears.....
hot chick.
This is all getting very interesting IMO :D. Cant wait until he meets the brainwashed Mu
What happened to the cleaner? The chapter is so messed up.
k i think i see this small arc end she asks Kenchi to become king with her and he says no....typical i think... and if she shows up in school as transfer student i will be at floor laughing. now to get SOME sleep its almost 3 o clock.
tl;dr kenichi starts as a bitch, then fcks everybody in one way or another by the end of the story. basically karate kid, but the kid gets hella jacked and manipulates the camera so that it point at a woman's cameltoe/tits/tots/tats/tets/ass/arse/censored vag.
Imperial Scans released a low quality scan first and the an HQ scan a few days later
Like most Shounen mangas, I really wish the author would break it into seinen. It would give more freedom for content instead of deadlocking the plot.
WTF DEJAVU i have read 452 like week ago wtf is going on O_o
lmao what a splendid tandem ^^
this chapter was kinda funny.
ugh mmm...
the 451 is the real imperial scans... just LQ, very low at the cleaning mmm...
they really brained washed her dry.
lol, haruo == spock ?
what's the deal with the 451 mmm...~?
that's absolutely not Imperial mmm...~!
the last one isn't imperial scans' !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics