Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 172votes)

Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara

Alt Names: alt それが彼女のセイギならalt 如果这是她家的兴趣alt Belief & Sexalt Belief and Sexalt 情色女作家的正義
Author: Sanada Rin
Artist: Sanada Rin
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After his happy-go-lucky lovestruck parents suddenly decide to go on an amorous traveling adventure, Yuki is shuffled off to live with one of his dad's old friends. He knows very little about his new living circumstances, save that his dad's friend is an author with three children.

Something seems a little off about the girl who's sent to meet him, the fidgety and overly anxious Aya, but he doesn't fully understand what's going on until he arrives at the house. Yuki, who has had very little to do with women thus far in his life, is now set to live in a house with four of them. The head of the house is actually an author of erotic novels, and she habitually forces her three daughters into embarrassing sexual situations. How will Yuki cope with his new life?
Go to Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 7 Replies
Topic Hmm... New Window SansManga13
  • 2 Replies

254 Comments

pinoy manga scans took the project now so everybody calm the f*ck down. lets see how they'll handle this.
From the look of it, there are like 3 volumes already in Japan... so yeah. if you are being slack and goof off, well. normally people wouldn't do stuff like this, but you just give people more excuses to take all your projects now.

EGS should take Freezing from you, since EGS could do the job FTH can't, and that is kick Japan-nazi's ass. I sure backed the wrong horse this time.

The admins for FTH needs to learn not to write checks that their EGOs can't cash.
aya is so cute <3
erm, 'monthly release'? it's already march now hello?
love the manga I just hope we get more of it, I got patience but... there is a limit... even do sometimes I had follow for years lol
October, November, December? Monthly release per chapter? keep your insults to yourself :V
Just for the record though? It's infinitely easier to enjoy a scan that's been done, as opposed to a better quality one that might get done several months from now.

A bird in the hand is worth two in a bush after all ;)
@Dyspathy

I love that :D

It's okay when you bitch about other groups and insult them when they get the job done that you've consistently failed to do for months now, but if somebody returns those insults back to you and your group it's TOO MUCH MAN NOT COOL, etc. Problem, Dyspathy?
we don't miss you either, Amplify. Enjoy your shit scans.
oh god
For me this manga is losing it's appeal, kinda seem slow and not much is happening same scenario at most times.
akiko, yeah pretty much top 3 out of all the groups I've ever encountered and that includes anime subbers too. I used to read a whole bunch of mangas they worked on, but have given up on most of them since they're often months behind the latest japanese chapter and new releases are so infrequent that I've completely forgotten what happened in the previous chapters, causing me to lose interest in the series entirely.

Nowadays if the current translator of a manga I'm thinking of reading is done by them, I just give it a miss as a result and save myself the time.
Ah so when for the halibut "stole" HS DXD from the Japan-Nazi group, i was very happy that it kick started more releases.

So now when for the halibut have one of their project taken, it's suddenly different?! As a reader, I'll read whoever put it out first and that it is good enough.

And I was expecting for the halibut to be fast with HS DXD...but if they're the slowest group (top 3? seriously), why do that. unless they want people to take their projects. Seems like it'll be an open season. I'm very surprised that Japan-Nazi didn't take anything (maybe their leader quit)

Should've let RHS or EGS do it instead, they're better groups overall anyway.
All the more reason then, FTH is one of the top three slowest translator groups I've ever known.

Doing something well can sometimes be an excuse for taking far too long to do it (See: Valve games), but in cases where "perfect quality" isn't terribly needed like with manga scanlations then it's a poor waste of time.
Amplify - Dyspathy is the founder of For The Halibut, the group that was doing this series before Pinoy released 7 and 8.
Dyspathy, would you have rather they not bother translating the chapter at all and you never get any new chapters?
Hey, Pinoy, try having someone actually QC your shit, noobs. There's a typo on every other god damned page.
chapter 8 was just funny as he watches her panties coming down haha
hmm ... Vol 01 released in Jan 27,2011 ...
has the second vol appear, or did this manga goes per yearly like Ichiban Dai Maou ?
Translator has earned: +25 Exp, Translation boost Lvl. up

Proofer has earned: +15 Exp, Word Wizardry Up

For The Halibut & Hachimitsu Scan are amazing!!!
DAT MAMA
ha ha he became a good material for the mother ^^
chap 6 looks like hell for the tl
i like
ITS TOFU :D
Hoping the guy gets into a romantic relationship with the girl his age lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics