Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hmm...

future speculation future speculation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SansManga13

SansManga13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I wonder if the hero will end up whoring himself out for the mothers' books in order to allow the daughter to live a normal life...

Xerik

Xerik

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I've only read 4 chapters and finally had to stop. Even if he did do that what good would it do? Her daughter wants to "help" and frankly it's not the daughter that seems to be giving the most data but the guy. Frankly these kinda stories get old and fast "new ero situation with annoying characters" is all i thought as I was reading.

If anything the MC should just let the daughter right out make a fool of her self and let the perverts harass her and such things. I might sound mean but seriously that kind of stuff I can say won't be happening long as the mother would be throwen away. I don't mind a good ecchi story but this one goes out of bounds of "normal" even for most mangas and more adult oriented ones.

SansManga13

SansManga13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Well, the story itself feels unbelievable, and sometimes I feel like I am reading an hentai just waiting to happen.. really this manga is like a guilty pleasure