Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 116votes)

Moteki

Alt Names: alt モテキ
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Fujimoto, a 29-year-old temp worker (whose age equals the number of years he’s lived without a girlfriend) suddenly receives a surge of calls and emails all at once from the women connected to his past. That’s right, he’s finally hit popularity, something which comes only once in a lifetime for everyone! Feeling elated, Fujimoto decides to meet them one after the other…or so the story goes.

Nominated for the 3rd Manga Taisho Award (2010).
Go to Moteki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 15 Replies

219 Comments

The melancholy of this story is beautiful..
Spoiler
When Nao singing "Hey there young man are you listening", "What reason do you have to feel down"

I thought this song was Y.M.C.A
this is pretty sad..
@cydric: you didn't read the last page of the omake. She explains why she was pretending to be male in the first few pages of the omake.
Kubo Mitsurou is a female...I wonder why in the manga she said she's a male
Spoiler
Wow, that was great, thanks a lot VIS and SCS!!!
Kubo Mitsurou is really good at bluffing... lol
i have no idea what is going on
Yeahh finally an update! :D Love this series
I totally understood how he felt, meeting someone you should know, buy really, you have no idea who that person is. She knows you, but damn, you just can´t remember her.
Nao is my kinda girl. straightforward and to the point! the MC should be more like her
Great new chapter, thanks VIS and SCS!!!
Moteki and Again!! Out at the same time!? Posted Image THANK YOU!!!
I cry for two things:

Firstly, the MC. Does he ever catch a break? Pains my heart, which I´m totally fine with. I like it when a manga can wake hidden emotions inside me.

Second, the thing that pains me the most. Some people seems to have mass rated this awesome manga 1/5. And the score of the manga is now under To-Love-Ru Darkness (which is absolute sh!t) and other harem ecchi manga.

It seems like unless there´s pantyshoots every page people will not like it. What´s really hurt me now, is that to-become-new-readers of this manga may not read it since some horndog that couldn´t fap to it gave it a low rating.

People, please don´t be turned away that this have lower rating than all the other romance, harem, ecchi manga. This is one of the best you could possibly read at this day and age. Give it a chance and you will find there´s more to romance manga than boobs.

Forever thankful for the translation as usual.
this is just great, that why I don't even try to befriend women in the first place, never know what they are up to
eh so being a wizard got 5 years discount now? that's mean I'm already full pledged wizard!!
nice but when will they upload the new chapter T.T
The Moral of Chapter 6
Spoiler
"If a boy turns 25 and still a virgin, he will be able to use magic"

FALSE

Posted ImageIt's 30!!! Everyone knows that
Great new chapter, thanks a lot SCS and VIS!!
@白 レクスタズ Right idea, but that was in 2010, apparently... and the manga was written in 2008, so I'm guessing it's this one: youtube link
UGHHHHHHHHH, I got a bad feeling I can´t shake away. Don´t tell me she did something with the MC´s friend? The last chapter ended in such a cliffhanger.

Well, as someone said it may be confusing, but is all flashback right now. This is before he met Itsuka (the one he went to the hotspring with). So we kinda know what it didn´t work out, but now is the answer to why.

*Bows for another great chapter SuperCreamScans
Man...I hate girls like her, taking advantage of friendship...your good intentions, and somehow always in the friendzone
Posted Image
Man it looked like it'd start good too.. Disregarding the sucky ending you guys mentioned, is the story (manga/drama/movie) good?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics