Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 168votes)

Mouryou no Yurikago

Alt Names: alt Cradle of Monstersalt Cuna de los monstruosalt 魍魎の揺りかごalt 魍魎的摇篮曲
Author: Sanbe Kei
Artist: Sanbe Kei
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A group of students finds themselves on a sinking capsized ship. Together with some zombies. What happened to the ship and why are there zombies aboard? It's a battle against time and the zombies, to save themselves.
Go to Mouryou no Yurikago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

175 Comments

@Drakan That's probably correct!

Personally, I was just going with the simplest explanation, but the small ledge before the staircase does suggest that they are on the ceiling, though the hand rail height seems somewhat off to me.

But on another note, responding to this comment has suddenly given me a valuable lesson in the dynamics of arguments, and how the nuances in a point of view can be molded by the manner in which questions are posed. The details of which, I will not go into here. >.>

Not that anyone should care, lol. We're here for one thing after all, and that is to enjoy reading manga about woefully underdressed teens hacking each other to pieces on a capsized luxury liner.
@ Ibizen Toth: no, it's not an error, in places like ships stairs are built like in this image:
Spoiler

The "floor" the characters are walking on is the ship's ceiling, and they are using the "steps" facing down.
Thanks for the update Death Toll! Love this manga.
@david82794

I don't think that's quite it either. It'd be pretty ludicrous to think that an actuating inner hull could turn a full 180 degrees when it'd only have to turn 30 to dampen the tilt you regularly encounter from sea travel. It's probably just an author error... or he got lazy and thought we wouldn't catch that.
man, i'm pretty much 99.4444% sure that everyone's gonna die
@mfk, thats what i thought too, but later on it said that due to the design of the ship there is a part that stay upright at all times. the base of the ship would rock with the waves, but the upper parts are suspended so they stay upright.
If the ship is upside down, then how can the stairs be normal (ex: chap7,p.8). design glitch?
A lot of the chapters (from 11 onward) won't work for some reason
Same here, Ibizen Thoth, same here.
It's been a while since I've seen a good survival horror manga.
The tiger cub in chap 31 is soooo cute!!! Hope this will not end like Poseidon (the manga resembles the movie too much...)
Thank you Death Toll :))
now, he will become the biggest bother ever... with a body of a monster he either can control or not. but i think it´s all willpower and seri-chan seems to have the requirements.
Huh first time ive ever seen some1 kiss a zombie like that
Yep, there are a lot of linear errors like this, since the begining of the manga like the shirt's collar of Takigawa changing from panel to panel... but overlooking these minor silly errors, it's indeed the interesting one °A°
On chapter 29 page 20 that guy's fingers were chopped off, but on the next page they aren't.
ohh wow.. waste of boobs~
This is too darn interesting.... cant wait for the future releases!
It has something in common with King of Thorns, it starts just like every other survival horror, but there's actually a plot to wrap up the story.

Presenting 2 different ways to handle the situation (the main group and the group formed by the guy giving the cross-markings) is definitely a good way to avoid the usual zombie-hacking stuff.
geez that wench just wont die!
The tension is exciting. But it's mostly about kids hacking and whacking each other to death....
this last chapter was intense i hope he didint get infected. have to read the next chapter!
Damn last chapter was interesting, loving the main, wonder what will happen next.
this manga is def interesting! cant wait to read the next chapter!
Great manga from Sanbe Kei, thanks Death Toll for uploading these! Hope to read more, latest chapter was such a cliffhanger.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics