Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 62votes)

Campione!

Alt Names: alt カンピオーネ!
Author: Taketsuki Jou
Artist: Sakamoto Jirou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Campione – a Godslayer – is a supreme ruler.

Since he can kill a celestial being, he can therefore call on the sacrosanct, divine powers wielded by the gods.

A Campione – a Godslayer – is a lord.

Since the power to kill a deity is in his hands, he therefore looms over all mortals on Earth.

A Campione – a Godslayer – is a devil.

Since for all mortal who live in the world, none can assume a power to match his!

Kusanagi Godou, a 16 year old boy who played in the senior league as catcher and fourth hitter - that is, the cleanup - when he was in Junior High. However, an injury put an end to baseball.

Though that was not the end for him. During the spring break of his third ,and last year in Junior High, he got involved in an adventure and ended up slaying one of the Heretic Gods, Verethragna. Thus, he became the youngest - and seventh - Campione.

Now that he is a Campione, a godslayer, the young Godou must defeat the troublemaking gods, with the help of his followers!
Go to Campione! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic In need of a Japanese Translator for Campione New Window Pochacco7
  • 0 Replies
Topic What happen to the Manga? New Window XenonKirito
  • 1 Replies
Topic Can someone pick this up (If its still have more chapters that has not been translated yet) New Window why_Why
  • 1 Replies
Topic Kanashii Scans has started translating this series New Window alexpte
  • 5 Replies
Topic Any group interested in a joint project? New Window alexpte
  • 0 Replies

110 Comments

meh, I just watch the anime first, for several times so the image being burned into my memory ... (the drawing in anime is the best one compared to other media like novel or manga )
thus when I read novel or manga, I can "see" it with better drawing ...
(yeah, the art in novel is suck too ... still a bit better than manga tough ...)
kinda remind me with HxH ... the manga have HORRIBLE drawing, but the story is quite superb ... (this making the anime become famous ... lolz ...)
Annnnnd its official, Campione doesn't have a default art, Novel, Manga and Anime. All of the art looks different and none of them looks like the other. Epic.
The art is terrible
Totally unrelated to the novels? This is actually better if it's true. Though that might be a one off chapter... :/
Mehh... I have no complains except that episode 12 of the anime is portrayed in the manga :P pervert inside me is beckoning
oh, and don't complain about the art.
Even the illustrations on the novel were pretty off compared to the content lol
hopefully, the manga follows the novels more closely.....
Great to see a release! Awesome Job!
:yay: finally, thanks
Sorry, that was a spelling error on my part lolz
If you are not sure which of your/you're to use, don't just split the difference http://vatoto.com/read/_/137836/campione_v1_ch1.1_by_kanashii-scans/20
Campione! is now up! We apologize for the delays, and even more for upcoming chapters but we will finish as soon as possible! XD

We are an amateur scanlation group, but we hope you enjoy our releases! ^-^
already checking the RAW manga (Vol.01), the anime, and the novel ...

Manga ...
the art is quite ... well, bad ... but it's more faithful to novel plot ... not to mention as chapter progress, the drawing get a bit better ...
have several filler story too in it ...

Anime ... mostly deviated from manga (including skipping a lot of event) and have it's own plot ...
but it's quite good ... hoping for second season ...

Novel ... plenty of underage girl in this one or loli hag type (very old but looks like 13-15 yr old) and a loli which become harem member to MC ... have some guro too ... (like being eaten alive)
I hope no one complain about bad translation or drawing or any ingrate statement at translation group ...
well, another reason for translation group don't want translate it ...
a bad drawing or such ...
(because noobs reader usually blaming translator team for the bad drawing)
i think the anime better than the manga in the art , i already seen the anime up to eps 10 this one is good , wonder when it will get translated?
the anime almost finished and the manga haven't get translated at all ...
this might be a sign about it NEVER get translated ...
(usually translator group follow trend and translate when the anime get aired ... but this one ... )
better get RAW for the time being and hoping certain group take interest for this one ... *sigh* ...
i check mangaupdates but in the info its seems theres still no group that scanlating this manga theres already 1vol out
the novel is translated up to volume six on bakatsuki
Ive watched the anime up to the most recent update, and its pretty good. Wish the manga was on here so I could read that, its a really interesting series.
the first episode of the anime was pretty shit, so i skipped it and watched episode 2 and it was much better.
i only watched half or less of episode 1.
Aww no english chapters. The anime is already out though.
@Ulquiorra could you tell me when the chapters will come out (aproximate)?

thank you
@Xx--Phoenix--xX Jcafe has em, but i got HQ raws
@Xx--Phoenix--xX it's not really raws but you can read the novel at baka-tsuki.com

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics