Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can someone pick this up (If its still have more chapters that has not been translated yet)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBehind Youre Back and Ready to Stab

Can someone pick this up?

I wonder if this still have more chapters to come. Because the status is still ONGOING.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

It's listed as ongoing on Baka-Updates as well, though it only shows one volume published too........yeah, who knows, sometimes these ones like this which are manga adapted from light novels don't always fly. And by that I mean have any success and actually continue to be published. So unless someone's more familiar with its status, there might not be more to actually scanlate. 

Oh well, if it's any consolation, you can read the light novel on Baka-Tsuki (16 volumes and ongoing http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Campione) or watch the anime of it ( Campione!), though apparently that only covers through LN vol five from what I saw.   :)

Edited by svines85, 28 April 2014 - 01:26 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png