Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 62votes)

Campione!

Alt Names: alt カンピオーネ!
Author: Taketsuki Jou
Artist: Sakamoto Jirou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Campione – a Godslayer – is a supreme ruler.

Since he can kill a celestial being, he can therefore call on the sacrosanct, divine powers wielded by the gods.

A Campione – a Godslayer – is a lord.

Since the power to kill a deity is in his hands, he therefore looms over all mortals on Earth.

A Campione – a Godslayer – is a devil.

Since for all mortal who live in the world, none can assume a power to match his!

Kusanagi Godou, a 16 year old boy who played in the senior league as catcher and fourth hitter - that is, the cleanup - when he was in Junior High. However, an injury put an end to baseball.

Though that was not the end for him. During the spring break of his third ,and last year in Junior High, he got involved in an adventure and ended up slaying one of the Heretic Gods, Verethragna. Thus, he became the youngest - and seventh - Campione.

Now that he is a Campione, a godslayer, the young Godou must defeat the troublemaking gods, with the help of his followers!
Go to Campione! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic In need of a Japanese Translator for Campione New Window Pochacco7
  • 0 Replies
Topic What happen to the Manga? New Window XenonKirito
  • 1 Replies
Topic Can someone pick this up (If its still have more chapters that has not been translated yet) New Window why_Why
  • 1 Replies
Topic Kanashii Scans has started translating this series New Window alexpte
  • 5 Replies
Topic Any group interested in a joint project? New Window alexpte
  • 0 Replies

110 Comments

As if an English dub was acceptable in any way. Gruesome crap that makes you lose hope in humanities sanity if you've not already lost it before trying to watch English dubbed anime...

Funimation usually does between passable and good. Every other company that tries to do it is just horrific though.

ahh you can find it dub in english now.

As if an English dub was acceptable in any way. Gruesome crap that makes you lose hope in humanities sanity if you've not already lost it before trying to watch English dubbed anime...

might have to rewatch campione for the 5th time now...

ahh you can find it dub in english now.

Let's just say I hope they get to where they fight the Monkey King in the LN. Those who read it know what Im talking about

Haha.. That has always been my favourite volume!!

After that volume, they no longer travel around all together for the whole volume.
The closest volume, if i haven't forget the contents of all the volumes, should be volume 13 but it seems more like a Mariya Yuri Volume.(Not that I hate it.. :D )

might have to rewatch campione for the 5th time now...

if you think that is complex you should see the detail they go to in the light novel which can be found at http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Campione!

Let's just say I hope they get to where they fight the Monkey King in the LN.  Those who read it know what Im talking about

If every campione love battling then how do you explain Aisha.

Teenage rebellion?

Well they do have the common trait of causing trouble and destruction wherever they are. I think Aisha qualifies quite well in that regard.

The anime of this had one of the most complexed kissing I have ever seen in any animes. Especially in the last episodes. It sure tempts people -_-

if you think that is complex you should see the detail they go to in the light novel which can be found at http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Campione!

If every campione love battling then how do you explain Aisha.

Due to the font on page 34 I thought  Erica was saying "No matter what you say, you just love Gattling."

I was wondering how could it be possible for me to have never heard of such a badass god (the Guardian God of Gattling Guns.) If there were such a god, it would probably be from the non-existant "Skynet" pantheon.

I'm beginning to suspect that Godou aim is to destroy all big landmarks in the world, whats next, The Pyramid?

Bleah, I was kinda looking forward to a completely separate storyline continuing from the first chapter. Oh well I don't hate the main story but after reading the LN and watching the Anime the Manga would have to be amazing to hold my attention.

it look like first chapter = filler

second chapter = novel first volume

though they remove some part

for example > before he summon the boar > Kusanagi used bull > which give him great physical power that he used to trash Ereca than summon the boar as over kill attack

horrible tl and PR I must say.

Spoiler

In a nutshell.

The anime of this had one of the most complexed kissing I have ever seen in any animes. Especially in the last episodes. It sure tempts people -_-

uouououououo roarrrrr

this chapter made my day

Ah, the product known for shooting itself in the face with illustrations despite amazing story.....

The art is getting better tho. Even though its on it's 15th volume or something like that.

And the anime really outdid itself. Amazing lol.

Well, its magic school one. Part of the font magic school.

I hope it isn't too hard to read as i really like that font :P

I asked because I love it...

What's the font you used during Godou's incantation?

Well, its magic school one. Part of the font magic school.

I hope it isn't too hard to read as i really like that font :P

What's the font you used during Godou's incantation?

Even if the art work is kinda hard to read, Erica is still sexy! Also it's not a bad side story I suppose. 

yey i loved the anime and i am happy to see that the manga is getting tranlated!!! Thank you to the scanners 

Woah, someone translated the second part. Our group planned to release this months ago but we got lazy haha. Glad to see yxpoh take this over! (Hopefully)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics