Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 86votes)

Hiyokoi

Alt Names: alt ひよ恋alt รักเล็ก ๆ ของยัยลูกเจี๊ยบalt 绯色恋alt 雏之恋alt 日和之恋alt Любовь цыпленкаalt حب هيوري
Author: Yukimaru Moe
Artist: Yukimaru Moe
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiyori, a small and timid girl, goes to school for the first time in a year since an accident left her hospitalized. Follow her as she struggles with her social skills, tries to make friends and maybe even a little bit more...?

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Hiyokoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuujin and Hiyorin New Window Attanus
  • 19 Replies
Topic where are the italian chapters??? New Window Doriana Fauzzi
  • 1 Replies

85 Comments

Annddd ... all's well that ends well. At least for now.

Also, to echo what others have said: it is sooooonice to have this series back! It's one of those that for whatever reason wormed it's way into my heart immediately with the first chapter (strange how that works sometimes).

Thank you for the releases! :)

No problem thank you for reading!

Annddd ... all's well that ends well. At least for now.

Also, to echo what others have said: it is sooooonice to have this series back! It's one of those that for whatever reason wormed it's way into my heart immediately with the first chapter (strange how that works sometimes).

Thank you for the releases! :)
    • RSD likes this

What a plot twist! Was not really expecting that to be honest.

Yeah, let's extend the cutesy manga with darker themes. Great idea.

Thank you so much for picking this up. It has been so frustrating with having two groups who can't decide if they are actually working on it or not and the one group doesn't even post  anywhere but their site and their site doesn't even have a proper viewer. specially knowing this is gettign close to the end of the series.

Dear god both MCs are being so stupid with handling this girl. She is just a scumbag who is trying sabotage things. Don't  give her  the chance by trying be nice. I'm not even sure how to put into words what I think of this girls she pissing me off so bad.

No problem thank you for reading the new chapter. We will post it here as always. ^^ And I know that is why we picked it up we want to give people a closure with this manga and stop the waiting game for new chapters.

Thank you so much for picking this up. It has been so frustrating with having two groups who can't decide if they are actually working on it or not and the one group doesn't even post  anywhere but their site and their site doesn't even have a proper viewer. specially knowing this is gettign close to the end of the series.

Dear god both MCs are being so stupid with handling this girl. She is just a scumbag who is trying sabotage things. Don't  give her  the chance by trying be nice. I'm not even sure how to put into words what I think of this girls she pissing me off so bad.

Reading shoujo manga sometimes feels like playing Insecurity Bingo

It's been a long time.  I can't remember if I like this enough to bother going to the scanlators' site to catch up a gap this big.

I followed it on the other site, it was mainly fluff, till that annoying new girl showed up.

I like Hiyorin, but my god....

Spoiler

It's been a long time.  I can't remember if I like this enough to bother going to the scanlators' site to catch up a gap this big.

I'm in the same boat. I don't even remember following it in the first place. Haha. I suppose when I have time I'll have to look into it again and see if I'm still in the mindset to appreciate it. 

Hahaha wow she is super toxic

why is it that when another girl from the guys past who is in love with him, befriends the girl and asks the gf to back off that the gf becomes meek, guilt-ridden and questioning her relationship. It is pathetic that any gf would contemplate doing so and its annoying to read over and over.

Gracias por la actualización!!!

Gracias por la traducción!! Ahiko que chica tan cruel usar a HIyorin para llegar a Yuse!

I just read 38/39/40 where....

Spoiler

I feel bad for Yuushin...

Chapters up to 47.1 are at reader.shoujosense.com

A new scanlator did chapter 48:

lin-senpaiwantstobenoticed.weebly.com/manga/hiyokoi-chapter-48

I've read 45 chapters on another site, why are there only 28 on Batoto?

in what site?

The group doing the English translation don't allow it to be uploaded to other sites. It's on the ShoujoSense.com site, and (I think) all of the chapters so far can be downloaded from there, or read at reader.shoujosense.com.

por que no hay mas capit ulos en español?

After reading ch20 I just couldn't skip commenting on this:

Reina is a fucking bitch. I wish she would just get punched in the face.

Why in these shoujo there's always a popular, super cool guy? Man, that's boring...and that's why Ore Monogatari > All Shoujo

Kou-kun's comments are best. xD

türkçesi eklensiiin!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics