Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

it seems that it is going to be a gag manga.
Really enjoying the story so far, but am I the only one who keeps on forgetting that the main character is a guy? It IS a guy, right?!
His maximum speed is Mach 20 (20 times faster than the speed of sound). In the other word, his movement speed is way faster than a normal bullet. This lead to a theory: A weapon fires projectiles that exceed his speed might kill him. In fact, laser weapons have been being developed for decades by various countries can be used against this octopus. A hyper accurate and powerful laser sniper rifle to be exact.

However, there are 2 factors have yet been confirmed:
- His sense is still unknown. Can he detect a sniper 2 or 3 kilometers away? If yes, fat chance and vice versa
- Is his cell can only be damaged by the BB pellet? An unknown life form with destructive power that rivals a god may have more tricks up his sleeves. We don't know if laser beams can actually do any damage to him.

Just imagine an assassin wearing stealth suit and wielding a powerful sniper rifle. Nuff said
isnt this too light heart for assasination..? Arent they taking the....light heart too far ?_?
I find it hilarious that the kids just talk about killing sensei like it's the natural thing to do.

Maybe there's something wrong with me.
have a lot of questions but i'll keep my curiosity down
this is unique, in a good way
"Koro-sensei!!! I'd like to kill you, so can you come out here for a bit?"

I kinda laughed at this as if killing their sensei is common sense though it seems it is based on the setting. Though the chapter was kinda lacking, didn't feel an "umph!" feeling.
... i guess that is a point...
...but... still.... its sad...(for me)....

sigh i wanted to see the art from neuro days....
I disagree with you on the art. IMO the art in neru was done purposely that way because it was a crime noir. That's why it used heavy darks and very heavy shading. This story on the other hand is a happy go lucky teacher and student story thus its using a brighter overall shading pallet.

AWESOME, as expected from matsui yuusei, author of "Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro". Though there were some points i didn't like, my overall rating of this series (chapter) is really positive. I'm SO glad considering how most of the new series that started in the last two years sucked... lol

Spoiler

well this seems interesting.
Yep, it's Matsui, all right. I loved Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro to pieces, and I have hopes for this one, too, although I will try not to hold too high of expectations but to enjoy it for what it is. One thing's for sure, though, the art is loads better! It didn't bother me so much in Neuro because the story was darn gripping, but even back then it started out looking kind of normal and then progressed to outrageous proportions and kind of ragged (maybe to reflect the direction the story was going?). I like the polished look of this series, though, and hope it will stay that way.

The main character looks quite a bit like Yako, so I totally thought he was a girl. ^^; I like the sensei rather a lot. He seems quite nice and helpful for someone trying to put an end to things, almost... cute and sweet. Hmm, maybe it's a form of Stockholm Syndrome?
I see why the acecpted this serializations. This shit is good,
That was... sublime.
That was awesome♥
AI LAIK!
so cute. almost as cute as lurkey..
i really hope this'll get better than neuro

and i wish sensei would teach me too. or at least tidy my room while i'm trying to kill him
hmm, the first chapter was ok, but I will have to wait for more chapters to get an idee about how this manga will be going...

Assassination School
Mastui Yuusei

I'm going to lay it out in front. I loved Demon Detective Neuro Nogami. It was quirky, it was hilariously psychotic, but above all, it delivered a tight package that delved deep into the human psyche, a trait that very few manga has come before. So now he has come back with an all new story, and it's just as weird as ever.

Spoiler

I was hesitant at first, but this actually seems pretty interesting.
hard to tell where this story will go..
WTF did I just read?
It seems interesting. I'm willing to give it a shot. Not sure if this is going straight out gag/comedic or if it will actually get serious at some point. So far, the first chapter was funny and had some interesting points. We'll see where it goes.
So tentacle teacher and a girly protagonist...I've seen enough hentai to know ehere this is going. :))
Interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics