Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

I can't see where this is going...
half a bil per student*
I have an objection, why after saving the world from destruction when basically no one else can (even if its because of his whims) do i only get 126mil, that class should demand at least half a mil per student.
@GasmonH: I thought he was a girl at first.
wow Nagisa is pretty feminine for a guy -__-
this manga is weird
Man, the concept of this manga is brilliant. I love this author.
Posted Image
I guess the kiddy gloves are off
I loved reading Neuro. I'm glad the mangaka has another work up.
My god....We were preparing for a alien invasion all along!! A game we once thought was harmless was actually training to defeat the aliens... BRILLIANT!!!!
i seriously love karma-kun this may not be the kinda genre i always read but this is quite the funny manga.
karma's a bitch
Lol he flied at mach speed carrying a box of gelato (is that what it's called?). Won't that box......burn from the speed? Oh well no use discussing science in a manga, especially shounen manga!
That Nagisa looks completely like a girl. Tied hair, name also sounds like a girl. But he/she plays with guy so it's probably a she. So confusing!
Is it wrong that I am envious that they have such a awesome teacher like Koro-sensei?
Bring it on!!!!!!!!

I can't wait till 6!
why can't the akabane be the protagonist? nagisa i don't like the look of the character, looks like girl.
So uh.. The chapter tells us that Nagisa before was from class A. But due to some circumstances he was transferred to class E? Can't wait what Koro-sensei will do to retaliate!
love the manga but the protagonist bother me, is it a he or she. I mean the guy look like a flat chested girl.
Really loving this so far. And the ratings have been great for it. Third place this week, very impressive. Let's hope it stays this way.
Or maybe he let his guard down cause it's a student?
Lol that teach couldn't see through that new student attack. How come he could survive to this moment? Hello the US self defense force is worse than a mere high school student?
Assassins Creed? XD... fun chapter
@GasmonH - 99% sure that Nagisa is actually a boy. Page 26 shows that he's wearing pants and the translators calling him "him"
Lately the line between girl's names and boy's names in Japan seems to be blurring (as in, there are a lot of names being used for both genders now). Nagisa is probably also his last name.
@_@ Confused.
Okay, who are the good and bad guys here?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics