Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

Ok

... is what I want to say, but I honestly didn't expect something like this in a side story.

I'm pretty any of us with perverted minds had mistaken by first glance.

was ready for some heartwarming story after what happened in the main manga. then matsui lobbed another plot twist grenade at me point-blank....

Ha! I knew this was going to happen!

... is what I want to say, but I honestly didn't expect something like this in a side story.

Spoiler

Holy ! Didnt see that coming

TWICE !!!

One wrought with issues of inbred diseases, given how closely they resemble each other => likely share alot of alleles.

Iirc you need to be from same linage atleast for that to happen so this one is safe, mostly. Besides the genes that made them lookalike could have different builds too.

But lets forget about the science talk and let the man dream. We're talking about a universe with an antimatter-fueled tentacle monster that can move at mach 20 speed teaching middleschool kids the ways of assassination here. :P

Female Nagisa found, if Nagisa and Nagi-chan meet, have ONS, and get pregnant, what their offspring will be like?

Double Nagisa ?   XD

One wrought with issues of inbred diseases, given how closely they resemble each other => likely share alot of alleles.

Didn't know they made tall and skinny bottles of smirnoff?

oh i found one of mine in a shop: i was like "since when there is a mirror there ?" it was creepy

so..you just found 1 ?, I found 3 of em, one of them already dead though, and for my folks, it's believed to be 7, not 3, of your look a like.

In my case, I just need to find 4 more...and then I'm dead

I don't mind if Yuusei makes new manga, Azusa becomes a protagonist... or at least main heroine X'D

reason for the re-upload?

accidentally unapproved it.

They do say that there are at least three people that look like you. She could be one of Nagisa's look a likes. Or he could be her's.

oh i found one of mine in a shop: i was like "since when there is a mirror there ?" it was creepy

whos the name that gril

nice laugh there man ww

reason for the re-upload?

Female Nagisa found, if Nagisa and Nagi-chan meet, have ONS, and get pregnant, what their offspring will be like?

Double Nagisa ?   XD

Spoiler

OMG It's Nagi-tan!
 NAGI-TA~N!!!
No, wait... it's... a girl?

They do say that there are at least three people that look like you. She could be one of Nagisa's look a likes. Or he could be her's.

Spoiler

OMG It's Nagi-tan!

NAGI-TA~N!!!

No, wait... it's... a girl?

I would totally watch a new series based on Nagisa as a teacher (Cameos and some sort of continuation from Assassination classroom could be included). 

but most importantly, our ships.

"special mention to mangastream for doing their thing"

A decidedly neutral statement.

The epilogue is kinda lackluster. I'm a little disappointed that the author didn't show what all the student's been up to in the epilogue and kinda stop after a few. Think the author should've went with fewer students; juggling all of them while keeping a few protagonists ain't working out so well.

And so begins the Great Teacher Nagisa story... maybe. At any rate, the whole "I haven't gotten taller since junior high" thing hits very close to home lol

Cover 19!! o-o, penultimate

JYmwV7u.jpg

Oh my god i swear...my heart is  hurting from all these feelings... thank you to everyone that contribuited to this series that i've been following almost since day one...thank you!

And so begins the saga of GTN - Great Teacher Nagisa

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics