Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 88votes)

Diamond Dust (KANG Hyung-Gyu)

Alt Names: alt 다이아몬드 더스트
Author: Kang Hyung-Gyu
Artist: Kang Hyung-Gyu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: This is the story of a girl who was "forced" to become a piano prodigy from the moment she was born. Her family has had distinguished musicians in their past. She is constantly forced by her father to practice (up to 12 hours a day, 10 if he's being nice), wear gloves whenever she's not playing, no friends, makeup, etc.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/diamonddust
Go to Diamond Dust (KANG Hyung-Gyu) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Diamond Dust - Latest chapter discussion New Window inzaratha
  • 3 Replies
Topic Music New Window mihaela7
  • 0 Replies

75 Comments

hm i continued on hating her father even after his death. Is thera a problem with that ?
They have a lovely relationship, that's for sure.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THE FACES IN THIS CHAPTER!! ROFL xD
I was hating on the father!! then
Spoiler
Ahahaha! Finally! A cheerful chapter!
And they finally meet. This story really does shine.
Getting more and more interesting...
Well, this is going in the right direction...
There's no tragedy tag! no tragedy tag! I hope they have a happy ending! ;__; ;__;
Spoiler
Oh, wow, his problem is so sad, it's rather depressing right now, I hope a good break happens for both of them.
man! what an antithesis of what i was expecting...

got me surprised!
wow didn't expect that, the boy's got it pretty bad too... this is getting better every chapter
Very good! (I was VERY glad that the father turned out to not be evil/a douche) I can't wait for the next chapter! I feel so sad for HyeRin, for her fingers to have undergone that sort of stiffness after all that she had to go through! T^T
poor HyeRin...sob... will the fated meeting take place in the next chapter?
man... nice art..

creepy fingers.. twisted..
Two chapters in and all I can think of is... wow, this author has a real talent for portraying creepy.
when the father saw her naked I thought to myself... I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
ohh, nice chapter... thanks!
Oh, I love it - the art is gorgeous. Those parents are uber tiger control freaks, huh. Living vicariously thru their child and not letting her live at all.
such beauty... i bet she fell for the rocker dude with the headphones... and everything hell loose...
ughh... those parents creep me out..
ugh. it sickens me because my piano teacher is doing the exact same thing to her son.
poor kid can't even leave the house unless chaperoned.
Ooh, how interesting!
interesting, nice drawings
followin

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics