Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 379votes)

Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey

Alt Names: alt トラキス A School Odysseyalt 토라키스alt Tora Kissalt Tora Kiss: A School Odyssey
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Tomato Mato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taketora, or Tora for short, is lazy High School-er who attends a promiscuous school on a mysterious island called Academy Island, that appeared out of nowhere 18 years ago, and is said to attain information that will save the world. What made the island so mysterious was an object called "the Monument" which "Data" can be pulled out by students who can correspond with "the Monument", the "Data" can bring out animal like creatures used for many things and has helped the world over. What makes the main character so special, and why is he such a low ranker? How can kissing be troublesome for Tora? Find out as his world is shaken by girls who are out for him!
Go to Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your preferred ending? New Window mhyr1104
  • 12 Replies
Topic What Kind of Phi would you have? New Window LoLImBored
  • 3 Replies
Topic Tora Kiss Latest Chapter Discussion New Window εru
  • 10 Replies

945 Comments

His tattoo(?) was badass but his phi..
nice
nice
100 pages xD
Another manga with a "low-ranked" MC with a "special, hidden power"....
hmmm...

*sees harem, ecchi and action tags*
*clicks follows*
Sooooo why dont the guys in the school just challenge every cute girl? I mean, win or lose they still have to kiss right?
Spoiler
mwahahaha finally an MC that doesn't give a crap and pisses of a cute chick on the first chapter
Arata + Yoh = MC?
if this became a video game i would be the first to buy it. and it would HAVE to be a fighting game not none of that pussy ass Eroge.
Btw thanks U-Prod for scanlating chapter 1 and looking forward to Simple Scans' scanlations of future chapters!
Did I just see Char?
Talk about a monster first chapter. 100+ pages. O_O
Sorry I gave it a description is it bad?
I see this getting an anime version very easily. I imagined the tiger costume more cutesy or moe (think Nagasarete Airantou's Tiger Boss); The one here reminds me of Kemeko dx (strange looking and off putting).
Wow, the number of follewers raise up so fast, i just read it with 86 followers and now there are more than 300 O.O...
Sorry for my bad english >.<
I've seen a quintuple post before...
sooo... a quadruple post does not surprise me anymore ;)
I would like to see where this manga will leads =3
@Verne, it is Rising x Rydeen and it is umm out there? But once it gets to the part where he's actually unlocking his powers it's hilarious!
the last page of the chapter;

Spoiler

i like where this manga is going to be lulz

anyway the MC personality almost similar to arata from trinity 7 hahaha
A chick in a tiger costume.

13 humans... one is a tiger.

All 13 chinese zodiacs?
Oh geez, the cast is going to be gigantic if the loser has to kiss the winner every time they fight.
@rc1138, what manga is that image from?
Loving all these Harem mangas lately
Interesting!
It was fun seeing what came out after the summoning, but I'd have loved something more serious and cool looking...
Like some badass huge white tiger or something...
The girl's wolves looked pretty cool.
Tora's got the best lines I have ever read from a character in a LONG time!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics