Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 379votes)

Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey

Alt Names: alt トラキス A School Odysseyalt 토라키스alt Tora Kissalt Tora Kiss: A School Odyssey
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Tomato Mato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taketora, or Tora for short, is lazy High School-er who attends a promiscuous school on a mysterious island called Academy Island, that appeared out of nowhere 18 years ago, and is said to attain information that will save the world. What made the island so mysterious was an object called "the Monument" which "Data" can be pulled out by students who can correspond with "the Monument", the "Data" can bring out animal like creatures used for many things and has helped the world over. What makes the main character so special, and why is he such a low ranker? How can kissing be troublesome for Tora? Find out as his world is shaken by girls who are out for him!
Go to Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your preferred ending? New Window mhyr1104
  • 12 Replies
Topic What Kind of Phi would you have? New Window LoLImBored
  • 3 Replies
Topic Tora Kiss Latest Chapter Discussion New Window εru
  • 10 Replies

945 Comments

The girls (high rankers) have been ignoring them , then after seeing his phi they want him now. What a !@#$%.
There are no mirage chapters , just ones on delay.
Damn, I thought it was an update, but it's another one of those mirage chapters. It's there, yet not really there.

Simple-Scans does have it on their website though.

http://www.simple-scans.com/2012/07/tora-kiss-a-school-odyssey-chapter-2/
I think simple scans should leave "brother" in japanese. It doesn't look that good when translated. Just my personal opinion.
ROFLMAO. Person in a tiger costume.... made my day. And there's thirteen of them. I bet all of them have costumes and they all will possibly be costumes from the chinese zodiac.... the the thirteenth one would be the cat where it was never placed in the zodiac calendar. poor cat.... it'll probably be the last boss, too. dunno.
Cool though. I wonder who has the dragon costume.... and the dog costume... if there is any that is.
^L^
The hell is with all the hate? What, you can't take a tiger costume seriously? This is great so far,can't wait for more.
Dam that school is made for harems. Lesson learned, if you're a guy, don't duel a guy unless you know... actually don't do it at all.
Yep I too agree that its a girl in the tiger costume
100 dollars on a girl being inside the tiger costume, and the remaining 12 "human phi" are girls too, on top of that he gets to kiss after every duel..
crazy harem settings, too bad the manga doesn't even take itself seriously >.>
more like mc is lazy to raise his rank although he is a badass one
lol I saw a zipper there:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/110568/tora-kiss-a-school-odyssey_ch1_by_u-prod-scanlations/88
Love the surge of trolling MC in more manga but the dialog seem strange to me.
Watch that tiger is a girl just hiding herself haha i liked this it was very funny
is it just me or did his tattoo change, on page 9 its looking left and on page 68 its looking right.
why is everyone acting like his phi is pathetic it's not.
Literally screwed the manga, it had an interesting plot, but nooooooo you had to screw it.
Fuck, I hate it when the mangakas troll us like that. It's supposed to be a badass Phi, not some freaking tiger costume. I can't even take the fight seriously. Is it too much to ask for a decent action manga?
At first, I thought he will summon some mighty tiger, but it turned out to be PINK PANTHER

LOLOLOLLLL
@Dood767 everyone normal guys will stop reading this. @.@
@dood767 Fujoshi doujins will rampage?
wait...so if a guy and a guy duels.... hmmmmmmmmmm
Interesting.. Is this a oneshot? Or like.. A web released manga? Kind of weird for its first chapter to have 100 pages o.O.

Anyway, the manga itself looks very interesting. I bet inside the tiger costume is a girl. And his tattoo.. Wasnt his sisters very small? So is that a gauge of his real power? They also said he was the first to contact the "monument".

I wonder if this MC will be a puny weakling (Not likely from what we have seen) or a badass MOFO?
@neiro I think it's like what slyie said [ the glasses wearing girl] "what is hiding in there", so I don't think that's his Pi real appearance.

I wonder if transferring data makes the Pi stronger/weaker.
I like the Premise. Will follow this one.
Definitely love this current pattern of having the MC's pretty much Troll all of the other characters.
"Sooooo why dont the guys in the school just challenge every cute girl? I mean, win or lose they still have to kiss right?"
Because both parties need to agree to the dual. In this case, there were other factors (such as not invoking is phi and not trying at reading) so they gave him an ultimatum and forced him to accept the dual...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics