Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 379votes)

Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey

Alt Names: alt トラキス A School Odysseyalt 토라키스alt Tora Kissalt Tora Kiss: A School Odyssey
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Tomato Mato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taketora, or Tora for short, is lazy High School-er who attends a promiscuous school on a mysterious island called Academy Island, that appeared out of nowhere 18 years ago, and is said to attain information that will save the world. What made the island so mysterious was an object called "the Monument" which "Data" can be pulled out by students who can correspond with "the Monument", the "Data" can bring out animal like creatures used for many things and has helped the world over. What makes the main character so special, and why is he such a low ranker? How can kissing be troublesome for Tora? Find out as his world is shaken by girls who are out for him!
Go to Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your preferred ending? New Window mhyr1104
  • 12 Replies
Topic What Kind of Phi would you have? New Window LoLImBored
  • 3 Replies
Topic Tora Kiss Latest Chapter Discussion New Window εru
  • 10 Replies

945 Comments

*Main Heroine Translation*

"Noo, you idiot! How could you receive a love letter?! You're only suppose to be mine! How dare you flirt with another girl after I just defended your lips!"
Because you're not helping translating them ? :P
Why r chapters taking so long? Posted Image
Damn author!! If you are going to make the first episode with 100+ pages, then make the next few ones as long as the first one! JK it was a really interesting read, I'm following.
And what does he mean be "yet"!? He was planning to?
..I love that "Phi" - that is so awesome!
I'm hoping his Phi thing transforms or something. I feel like the Phi was made for females to cuddle, not to destroys stuff. Can't his be at least as badass as everyone elses?
doesnt matter if he win or lose, he will still get a kiss from a girl
I really don't care what he does next, as long as he keeps up the good swag.
Spoiler
ARMPITS! :DD
" Yet ", hm...
this is pretty good :D and funny there is nothing better than a MC who looks like a good for nothing but turns out to be the most badass from them all
GO !! and find out what happened to your friend you lazy MC !!
this MC makes me remember Arata(trinity7) and the MC from TsukiTsuki whose name I don't remember.....
Now this is my kind of manga.

Absolutely love reading about MCs who are lazy and look weak but are in fact secret badasses.
    • Ncf likes this
Lol'd, on the last page there's a sign "School Library" written with Greek letters.
I like this manga . Nuff said .
CHF victory ftw! ;-;
I'd go to library for the date
Yeah I agree with you on that Teddy that girl is so annoying
yea the childhood friend kinda sucks i mean she acts like she owns him and i hate the whole i get mad cuz you like another girl or girls like you but i dont want to say i like u thing so annoying. now im waiting for him to beat glasses chick and she fall for him piss off the childhood friend.
Great, another annoying violent childhood friend.Posted Image
That's the first time i hear a guy thanking a girl after watching her naked in the bath, and now we have a the quiet type gunning for him. Did I died and gone to Harem heaven, this manga rocks so hard
a Library Date? Awesome!! :o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics