Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 85votes)

Yokokuhan

Alt Names: alt Advanced Notice Criminalalt 予告犯alt 预告犯alt Previously Noted Crimesalt Prophecy
Author: Tsutsui Tetsuya
Artist: Tsutsui Tetsuya
Genres: Mystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The anti-cybercrime section of Tokyo is on the edge. A man wearing a newspaper mask posts videos online predicting the worst crimes: rapes, assaults, fires...

The twist? The day after, his prophecies have been completed on the front of the TV news. Who is he? How does he proceed? What are his motivations, his ambitions?

It's the start of a race against time which leads the inspectors to an empty seat in a cybercafe in the outskirts of Tokyo... But while the investigation is blocked, the popular support grows around this mysterious figure. Dropouts, employees tyrannized by their hierarchy, web users accustomed to chat and forums discussions: more and more are finding themselves included in his fight!
Go to Yokokuhan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

Interesting series. I'm intrigued (and pleased) by how they made the investigators very unlikable.
This one's going to be a lot of fun!
Man, Japan's attitude towards piracy is hilarious. And the enemy of those badass cyber police is some anonymous extremist. Don't I get one reasonable person to root for?
Then again, I enjoyed both with the legit drama in GITS and the nonsense in Bloody Monday so whichever end this leans toward, it should be fun.
I used to think ugly or uncool people put paper bag on their head. It seems like I need to re-evaluate my opinion....
Interesting...
Looks promising..
Definitely intriguing!!
WOW MOAR PLZ!!!

.....yea well, nice first chap, lets see how this go on from now...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics