Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 113votes)

Densha Otoko - Net Hatsu, Kakueki Teisha no Love Story

Alt Names: alt Densha Otokoalt Densha Otoko - Net Development, the Love Story of a Local Trainalt 電車男~ネット発、各駅停車のラブストーリー~alt Mas Keretaalt Train Manalt Поездатый парень
Author: Nakano Hitori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A hopeless geek, a beautiful woman, and a fast connection--could the Internet be his ticket onto the express train to romance?
A real-life thread on an Internet forum sparks a nationwide phenomenon! A nerdy otaku meets a girl on a train and posts an urgent query on the Web--How the heck do you talk to girls? What should he wear on their date? Where should they go? The forum's response was overwhelming, and the thread continued to grow along with their relationship.
Go to Densha Otoko - Net Hatsu, Kakueki Teisha no Love Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Read it New Window Heeward
  • 1 Replies

36 Comments

This epic tale of romance had me pulled in and cheering for Densha just like the many 2ch anon.
Every time they say WOOTヽ(・∀・)ノ! I say that out loud as well. So hyped the author makes me feel like I'm really there.

If you haven't already read this, its very much recommend =D
i found a translation of the forum its here http://www.rinji.tv/densha/ just click on mission 1 and it will show everything that was said in the forum its a very fun read.
i think you can still find the forum that this manga is based off of i remember finding it a while back it was worth the time finding it, but i don't know if its still up or not
I've always been a fan of Vanilla, and I felt like the rest of Batoto ought to see this as well. Enjoy the last volume guys :D
Oooo! I remember this. I remember reading somewhere that this is based on a true story. Either way this is a great story but i gotta admit I didn't like him abandoning his otaku nature just to get with the girl, guess that's just my personal opinion.
Why aren't the rest of the chapters uploaded?

...Leaving me hanging in suspense... ...
The Vanilla Romance in this manga make you "hhhhnnngggh!"
Very good manga.
A great little seinen romance story, a shame there's not a complete copy here for whatever reason. I really like this author, if you like this one, this one's even better.....

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/hoshi-no-furu-machi-r638
I only use one other manga site other than batoto, and I read this series out of curiosity last week. May I say that it is personally my favorite love story ever. I have never been so anxious with how a manga series would end. With only 27 chapters Densha Otoko moved my heart like nothing ever before. Have you ever been so happy to know that you've experienced something that is so life changing that you will remember it always? This series provided that sensation to me for one of the few times within my life. If my words encourage you to read Densha Otoko, I hope this series makes you as happy that it made me.
Yes. This artist with his classic style reminiscent of Mitsuru Adachi is good at portraying non-dialogue points of interest. As the uploader of the series, somallg puts it, it's definitely a great story of romance. Thanks again, somallg.
Don't miss this if you are into Romance

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics