Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 122votes)

Reimei no Arcana

Alt Names: alt Arcana of the Dawnalt Dawn of the Arcanaalt 黎明のアルカナalt 黎明的阿尔克纳alt 黎明的阿爾克納alt طلوع آرکانا
Author: Toma Rei
Artist: Toma Rei
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "On that day, I became the enemy's possession," Nakaba thought as she stood there, knowing she was destined for a marriage of convenience, aimed at keeping the peace between her country, Senan, and Prince Caesar's country, Belquat.

The two neighboring island countries have been at constant war for 200 years and Nakaba has become a sacrificial goat for her country, despite being discriminated against for her red hair, and for associating with the sub-person (half-human, half-animal) Loki, who is her only friend and attendant at Caesar's estranged palace.

But what will Nakaba do when she foresees an event pertaining to Prince Caesar's demise? Will she save him? Or let him die in return for all the hate directed towards her by the people of Belquat?
Go to Reimei no Arcana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

I can barely stomach how Purebloods treat Halfs in Kubera, and this “King” Batal treating the Ajin woman like a disposable piece of meat just makes my stomach churn. It’s like when Jaime, after being crowned king, executes Ned, in Game of Thrones. Yeah I understand how Nabaka feels…UGH WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!!?? He was the only honest and likeable character in the series…sigh I got a bit carried away there, but yeah when I read this manga I feel like something’s stabbing at my chest…give me action, give me monsters, anything’s better than this emotional roller coaster, and all I know is, I just want to get off.
Spoiler
All this pro Loki fandom I keep reading but isn't he more like her dad than anything else. He's been with her since she was a baby it looks like and has taken care of her since diapers. Even then he looked adultish so he's 12+ her age at the very least if not more. Age isn't a big deal but for everyone to be shipping him so much its like heres your dad who took care of you from a baby now sleep with him...... doesn't compute so well for me.
Silly Nakaba, you missed the obvious alternative. It's simple; we kill the batma-...er, bad man.
Well damn, I didn't see that chapter coming :(

But as a sidenote, did anyone notice
Spoiler
Poor Elaheh.
Spoiler

This chapter was :(
stupid move, Batal. I cant wait till they figure it out and you go "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO`!" like so many stupid antagonists.
Riight Prince Batal like we never have seen the pretend to kill a person trick before >.>
-hugs hugs Loki-
Sad. Very sad. Poor Loki. Never stood a chance. He should just in run away.
@ ShaiHH, Yup, I know that, it's the sad truth. That's why I said "if I were Nakaba."

Also, just to clarify, I would not like her to leave Ceaser now that they're already together, that would be cruel. I meant I had wanted her to choose Loki at the beginning of the series.
@AKAfreak
Love doesn't work like that. You can't just make someone love you by working hard and dedicating your life to that person.
I'm the same as Donuts (love your name by the way). What I meant was the usual "new feelings" that heroines get when someone really close to them confesses. I HATE that. Sure, things are bound to change.

But if her feelings changed, I would have just abandoned her right there and then. She is much better off with Caesar, despite the hardships that will come.

Loki, I believe, is an adorable and sad guy who fell in love but will not get that love returned. Loki is also better off with someone who will always make him happy.

Anyway, I feel bad for Loki. He did work so hard for her but he didn't confess in time. I'm sure if Nakaba hadn't seen Caesar, she wouldve chosen Loki.

Besides, Caesar also wants the best for Nakaba. He was a dick at first, though.
Spoiler

<3 Evil Flowers
Nothing against Ceasar, but if I were Nakaba I would've chosen Loki in a heartbeat.

It's sad how he was there for her through so much and just gets tossed aside for Ceaser. Gah! What's wrong with you Nakaba?
Wow, now things are getting interesting...
What ShaiHH said. Besides, who wouldn't blush when someone like Loki confesses to them? xD
Seriously though, I wouldn't blame Nakaba is she did switch to Loki. He was already very important to her just for constantly being by her side and she just found out he'd repeatedly
Spoiler
for her. After all that, she'd probably feel as if she owed it to him to at least consider him--husband or not. I know I would.
Not that she will, though. This is shoujo manga, after all; forget the twists, we know who the lucky guy is.
She isn't really going after him yet, isn't she? I think she just noticed his feelings, what she'll do with that knowledge hasn't been decided.
oh my god... Up until the recent chapter, I really LOVED Nakaba. I would have preferred it if she stayed with caesar (Is his name foreshadowing he's going to be betrayed? e__o Hope not), and let the other guy find his happiness. But NO:

one guy is gone, goes after the other.

*sigh* It would have been better,not to mention easier, if the mangaka just made Loki into this really really sad friendzoned guy who one day confessed to the girl he loved, she was shocked but didn't blush, she politely rejected him, she talks about stuff like (I'm not the one who can make you happy" etc.)

*sigh* But this is shoujo isn't it? *sigh* stupid heroines always get more than one boy that she has to choose between.
woot woot update!
STOP HOGGING TWO AWESOME GUYS NAKABA.
GIMME LOKI IF JOU DUN WANS HIM (凸ಠ益ಠ)凸
Lokiiiiiiiiiiiiii
im only 7 chapters in but her whimsical emotions are already annoying!! "LOKI, LOKI, then CEASER, CEASER" then a few words from loki and she turns on ceaser for no reason at all. jesus christ woman make up your damn mind already. can't stand people like that, but thats just me.
Loki!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
yay update :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics