Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 122votes)

Reimei no Arcana

Alt Names: alt Arcana of the Dawnalt Dawn of the Arcanaalt 黎明のアルカナalt 黎明的阿尔克纳alt 黎明的阿爾克納alt طلوع آرکانا
Author: Toma Rei
Artist: Toma Rei
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "On that day, I became the enemy's possession," Nakaba thought as she stood there, knowing she was destined for a marriage of convenience, aimed at keeping the peace between her country, Senan, and Prince Caesar's country, Belquat.

The two neighboring island countries have been at constant war for 200 years and Nakaba has become a sacrificial goat for her country, despite being discriminated against for her red hair, and for associating with the sub-person (half-human, half-animal) Loki, who is her only friend and attendant at Caesar's estranged palace.

But what will Nakaba do when she foresees an event pertaining to Prince Caesar's demise? Will she save him? Or let him die in return for all the hate directed towards her by the people of Belquat?
Go to Reimei no Arcana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

I've always known that Loki was unreasonable, but how he can think that his solution will result in anything other than war, or even genocide, at some point in the future is beyond me.

Caught up with this. Hmm, that request by Loki....

The anticipation begins now.

Initial reaction: Well it's about time!!

Also...

WHAAAAAAT?

From my perspective, Adel should have not been allowed to live. He may become a hindrance in the near future. It may sound cruel to say this, but even fools can bring down a kingdom if scorned.

Honestly speaking, most likely Adel gonna die somewhere in the future....

*Eagerly awaiting upcoming chapter*

Freaking love this manga!

Caesar, Nakaba, rude~

at least pity the others around.

From my perspective, Adel should have not been allowed to live. He may become a hindrance in the near future. It may sound cruel to say this, but even fools can bring down a kingdom if scorned.

As for Gran, I believe he’s just venting his frustration for not being able to save Sara on the Arcana users. He couldn't save her and it was easier to blame someone else for it. If the Arcana users didn't exist blaming god would be first on the list. You can't help but feel sad, frustrated and angry when someone dear to you dies.

Do I believe that his actions could be justified? No. Do I sympathize with him? In a way. Before he became the tyrannical king that 'we' all hate now, he was once a man capable of love... That’s my take on this anyway.

Ohhh the drama.. Never the less Gran may have had a sorry and tragic love.. but, seriously he needed to not be a bitch after his wife died. Seriously does he think she's going to be happy with the crap he pulled? He made a lot of dumb mistakes and a lot of people died because of it. This is basically "Sympathy for the devil" screw him.

Looking from MyAnimeList, it says Reimei no Arcana is already finished :(

She went really cruel there.    This is getting pretty intense.    

Hahaha I agree with this one ... cmon guys you read Usagi? that ending was the most fcked up peaceful crap that I've seen. That was incest :o and this is technically a step dad fcking a daughter :o

They were cousins which was fair game in medevil times as well as the fact that its still legal in many countries. Second Usagi drop, Rin was not his grandfathers daughter, thus they weren't even related.

Hahaha I agree with this one ... cmon guys you read Usagi? that ending was the most fcked up peaceful crap that I've seen. That was incest :o and this is technically a step dad fcking a daughter :o

Do you mean Usagi drop? Because they actaully confirm sometime during the story that they aren't really related it's just his grandfather chose to raise Rin as his own. (Basically yes her mom had a fetish for "mature" men but the kid wasn't his)

i_am_king-t2.jpg

I got rather confused near the end of chapter 45. I though she was seeing the alternative outcome, then realized she was already doing it for real.

"Makes me want to cry all over again even though I am a straight guy"

So being an homosexual automatically makes you more prone to crying? 

Funny.

no but often the first comments when admitting stuff like that goes in that direction so I wanted that out of the way first

All this pro Loki fandom I keep reading but isn't he more like her dad than anything else. He's been with her since she was a baby it looks like and has taken care of her since diapers. Even then he looked adultish so he's 12+ her age at the very least if not more. Age isn't a big deal but for everyone to be shipping him so much its like heres your dad who took care of you from a baby now sleep with him...... doesn't compute so well for me.

I have had read stories where at the end not the one true love but the faithfull hard working prevails, its mostly accompanied by trajedy or happenstance but they are tragedly sweet and more than any almost brought tears to my eyes.

I can only think of elfenlied now although it doesnt really fit but I have to say in one night I read all chapters and only thinking about it makes me want to cry all over again even though I am a straight guy

"Makes me want to cry all over again even though I am a straight guy"

So being an homosexual automatically makes you more prone to crying? 

Funny.

@AKAfreak
Love doesn't work like that. You can't just make someone love you by working hard and dedicating your life to that person.

I have had read stories where at the end not the one true love but the faithfull hard working prevails, its mostly accompanied by trajedy or happenstance but they are tragedly sweet and more than any almost brought tears to my eyes.

I can only think of elfenlied now although it doesnt really fit but I have to say in one night I read all chapters and only thinking about it makes me want to cry all over again even though I am a straight guy

I must say I am impressed from the asshole prince love story to a historical drama with both sides choosing their principles above their love is an interesting twist. What happened with akhil though? With the next guy it seems shes building a harem of douchy princes

Am I the only one to NOT like this extremely forced love triangle?

The series is going to end with the 12th volume, so we have around 14 chapters left to the end.

I don't think that's enough to end the story, I hope at least Caesar and Nakaba got their happy ending and not a rushed ending.

I really hated this chapter, this is just getting too sad, and I don't even see a way out now, it's just too much.
I don't really know what I was expecting...
What happened to Ahkil?..
Spoiler
Just started reading this manga - wow it's super easy to read - I read 9 volumes within 1.5 hrs..
But the sadness in this manga outweighs the happiness.. That's one thing I don't enjoy :(
Shirayukihime (at least the first part) is better than this in terms of delivering a smile to your face >.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics