Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 720votes)

To Love-Ru Darkness

Alt Names: alt 투러브 트러블 다크니스alt To Love-ru Darknessalt To LOVEる―とらぶる―ダークネスalt Trouble Darkness
Author: Hasemi Saki
Artist: Yabuki Kentaro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rito Yuki continues to be caught in over-the-top perverted scenarios, now uncensored. The alien Deviluke sisters - Lala, Momo, and Nana - still use their unique abilities in an attempt to grab Rito's love confession. Momo, in particular, has a vision: a harem of women all in love with Rito, with Momo herself in the center. After all, if everyone has an equal share of Rito, everyone wins - at least, she thinks.

As she enacts this plan, the former alien mercenary Yami, aka Golden Darkness, struggles between her former life as a killer and her current life on Earth. Things get complicated when Mea, a girl with powers similar to Yami's, becomes interested in Rito. Just who is this new enemy?

Sequel series to To Love-Ru: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-love-ru-r732
Go to To Love-Ru Darkness Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official release, unchanged. New Window DM1138
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it really over? New Window Catshadowdragon
  • 9 Replies
Topic You think a genre shift is commendable at this point of the events? (Chapter 61 spoilers) New Window mrponeis
  • 6 Replies
Topic Who ends up with . . . ? New Window swordquill
  • 26 Replies
Topic Dragon Ball Super Characters in Chapter 70 New Window shoopdawoop
  • 3 Replies
Topic Favourite Heroine New Window Agnir
  • 15 Replies

3660 Comments

Spoiler

It's easy to explain:
- Bleach got axed.
- Naruto: its WSJ, they want to milk their most famous works till ridiculous heights, just look at what they have been doing to poor Dragon Ball in the last years ...Also Naruto went worse and worse in the last years, so that ending was expected.
- To Love Ru: Yabuki and Saki announce that they are splitting as a creative duo once Darkness is completed.
- Soul Eater have a proper and good ending. i don't understand your words, its like you read a different manga.
- Nisekoi: i never read it so don't know.

I'm shocked if people didn't see this coming. The original manga ended the same way, so why not the sequel? Maybe they'll pick it up later and continue it or maybe we'll never see an end, but this is why I tell people to just enjoy the journey because it might be better than the destination.

Seeing the
Spoiler

I seriously don't understand Japan sometimes. They can create beautiful stories and last throughout the ages but can't seem to master a good or perfect ending. 

It could just be me, but for the following Manga to me had terrible endings. Bleach had a sour ending never got answers to certain things, Naruto kinda ended but didn't. To Love ru Darkness, again terrible ending nothing advanced really it just lasted longer and longer except for the really for last couple chapters. Rito is still kinda a dummy with crazy pervy luck. 

Soul Eater ended on a sour note as well, didn't learn about certain things nor experienced anything more and basically the same ending as the Anime but longer, along with the main baddy coming back again.   Nisekoi suffered it too, hoping for at least a surprise ending where he would actually choose some other girl hopefully but then again no, the first girl wins again.

I cry Japan, just make learn how to make a great ending to a manga T)T

Wait, it has ended?

For now atleast... after all the main focus of this series which is Yami's darkness is already resolve, I believe it will have a new focus next series, like the Harem plan, or some other stuffs(maybe we'll get to see more about planet Deviluke well atleast I hope we do), I believe there will be a continuation for this... just like what happened for the first "series".... just need to wait for quite some time...

You sure about that? Not only did Yabuki and Saki announce that they are splitting as a creative duo once Darkness is completed but

Spoiler

So the reason for such a sudden ands so open of an ending was this.. i thought that it was axed ...

Wait, it has ended?

yep

So Mea and Nana left the harem plan? ( I am bit confused xD)

Also Maga Tsuki received harem ending a few days ago.So I think there will be a new To Love RU series.

Wait, it has ended?

2 bangaihen more ... I hope they start a new to love ru series in the future ... T.T

Oh. That was sudden

Even harem manga protagonists are starting to pick their "best girls".

What a time to be alive...

I felt like there should have been more tits and ass in the final chapter but I'm sure an omake will fix that.

A final worst they could not do it, it seems one of those made for novel games.

So... the cop out ending.

Time for Black Cat 2.  Rito can be the cameo that strips the villain before Train, Sven, and Eve/Yami capture them.

Curve ball : BLACK CAT EP 2!

Battle shounen sequel like this teased so many times?

END OF AN ERA

there will be a sequel.

fuck yeah we demand a sequel.

JUST DO IT! DONT LET YOUR HAREMS BE DREAMS!

BS give me waifu Yami ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the next series will go back to focusing on the OG girl.
However, my favorite part of this series was
Gid vs Nemesis, god that was awesome.

In fact, screw this series, the author should go back to his roots and draw battle manga again!
You can see its clear as day that he wants to.

another open ending so it can be milked again sometime on the future.

Billy-Mays.jpg

Volume 3 (The final volume) is coming April 4th, if the last page is anything to go by.

It's a nice place to stop. The last chapter did a good job of wrapping things up. But also, it seems to be setting up another series for the future.

for those that think its the end. dont fully believe it. since story its called to love ru darkness << we know already since darkness give up on her plans and when yami say to rito her feelings that the story of her will end. so this its mostly the end of her arc

though not announced yet i am sure that there its going to be a new  one sooner or later because if there its none i am sure there will be bodies found on japan anywhere hahaha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics